• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Holiday gift exchange program 2010

"ko67" said:
I am pretty sure that tarafied1 took Mark's Tannerite option and blew his gift up. Either that, or he is so pissed he quit the site...
I was gonna wait till Xmas to open it but since a lot of you are opening yours I went ahead and opened it up. And actually it's not bad at all! I was quite surprised! I like it in fact. I have my office at home in the basement and a full bathroom across the hall, I am going to install it in the executive john. And it came with the hardware and instructions to install it too...
I am a little concerned with a developing theme however, last year I got some A$$ Blaster hot sauce, this year I got toilet paper :shrug

Nice gift.
A lot of thought went into the mustang bog roll holder.
I am ashamed of what i sent now!

These late or last minute WE giving slackers better be careful or else the rath of cornholio will strike:

cornholio1.jpg

"silverblueBP" said:
I'll open mine from Sheldon on Christmas day. That'll give me time to set it up next to some explosives and post the video!

Holler at Duane if you need any help with the explosives.

Got mine today.

I had no alternative but to open it as outward appearances indicated a disgruntled postal worker somewhere along the way used the container it was shipped in to club 15 baby seals. :wtf

IT'S FRIGGIN' AWESOME!

I'll get it framed and matted real soon.

Chris' work is super impressive in person! This is one gift that is in no danger of being re-gifted.

we2010.jpg

"beach pony" said:
Holler at Duane if you need any help with the explosives.

I think I've got that covered Ron!

05291130a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sluggo, that's a good one. That cost me a few pennies. Nice way for Chris to share!

"silverblueBP" said:
I'll open mine from Sheldon on Christmas day. That'll give me time to set it up next to some explosives and post the video!

If WE had come along a few weeks later you might have found yourself the proud owner of used '79 TA air condition parts. I'll store them till next year... the compressor is probably too heavy to ship without it costing a fortune though...

I couldn't wait any longer and opened my WE gift from Rapid Rabbit:

3 car videos, and I'll have to dust-off my VHS player
One red t-shirt. How did you know my neighborhood is claimed turf of the Norteno Gang? Red is their 'color.'
Mustang silk screen fabric poster
Bacon bandages. Is that a WI product? Never seen them before.
Rat Fink style electronic toy with optional fuzzy bunny. Turn it on and it convulses and makes revving noises.

X010-1.jpg

X017.jpg

Ok since everyone is opening your gifts, I opened mine from Dave Sanborn himself.

It's a 67 fastback model complete with green and red paint to put it back to the way it was when I bought it!

Dave I love it! I will finish this when my real fastback is done but you better believe it will be green and red. What a great idea!!

4c7e98df-ba3f-3899.jpg

For those who don't know what my car used to look like.

4c7e98df-bada-27af.jpg

Sluggo,
Remember what I text'd you? a couple days ago? So now do you see why I said it? Even Chris agreed,
but by the time he realized this, it was already drawn and simply too late.

Back