• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Holiday gift exchange program 2010

"Kats66Pny" said:
OMG Dave is lying!! I did not send a boobie painting!

This is odd.
I was checking out this website of a car club and i found this picture.
It looks like wet boobie paint all over this girls shirt!

300-211210134414.jpeg

"scedd" said:
This is odd.
I was checking out this website of a car club and i found this picture.
It looks like wet boobie paint all over this girls shirt!

300-211210134414.jpeg

LMFAO!!!!! :thu

I love the trucker mudflaps nekkid girls on his arm and jersey. Maybe that is a european football logo.

I am pretty sure that tarafied1 took Mark's Tannerite option and blew his gift up. Either that, or he is so pissed he quit the site...

"DEL65" said:
My WE gift arrived today from RapidRabit in Wisconsin. Thanks a bunch. :yah

It does not smell, tick, or leak fluids. I'll use all my willpower to keep from opening it. :confu

Glad to see it made it there. The address I got for you had a 6 digit zip code, so I had to look up a zip code. :confu :shrug

It's not dangerous and all the contents are wrapped or boxed so you can open the shipping box.
I am not as creative as some on here. :wor

I feel like a kid.... I doubt I will open it, but the suspense is killing me as this little white box that is a bit heavy, maybe brake parts, sits under the tree!

I hope it is an ark started kit. I found some water seeping in the basement. Also the bridge we have to cross to get out on the south is washing out and the road to the North is super muddy with a new stream going over it. We may get rained in if we are not careful.

Good thing Amber drives a V10 4x4 Excursion with limited slip rear and I drive a 4x4 F350.

Mel

I'll open mine from Sheldon on Christmas day. That'll give me time to set it up next to some explosives and post the video!

Back