• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

KNotts 2011 agenda..info...dinners

KBMWRS

Welcome truth back
Donator
281st Annual StangFix Knotts Weekend :thu

Knotts StangFix agenda (Apr 8th thru Apr 11th): Friday night: drinks & dinner, Saturday: Cruise, Satuday night: Dinner, Sunday: Knotts SHOW, Sunday night: Those who stayed over Dinner, Monday: Cruise home.

Okay here is the SF agenda for the 2011 Fabulous Fords Forever Knotts week-end.
The StangFix Saturday Dinner. Sunday Those who stayed over Dinner is being coordinated by Bill Fuller (SacBill).

Friday morning cruise in for those from NorCal (Apr 8th):
Rallying point is the Rest Area (first one south of Hwy 152 Los Banos) southbound side I-5 at 8am sharp. The NorCal group will be heading south in order to get to LaLaLand before the afternoon traffic. Same gas stop at Kettleman City, (exit Hwy 41 east) next to In-N-Out Burger and gas/lunch stop at the bottom of the Grapevine (exit Wheeler Ridge Rd/ Lavall Rd, right on Dennis McCarthy Dr) rally at the large US Flagpole on left before we leave there.

Suggested motel: Marriott Courtyard, 7621 Beach Boulevard Buena Park, California 90620, This is where most of us from NorCal end up staying.

Friday night: Casual get-together, drinks, dinner, talk
Where: Outback Steakhouse (7575 Beach about half a mile north of Knotts)
Time: approximately 6pm (beat the Friday night rush)
No names being taken. Mel (Guruatbol) has us reserved for the patio.

Saturday afternoon cruise (Apr 9th):
Where: Sears parking lot across street from Knotts show lot (LaPalma and Stanton)
Time: 1:30pm meet. Cruise rolls at 02:00pm sharp.
Cruise will be the same as last year. Unless someone wants to map out a new one.
I will post the directions at a later date. Please map it out yourself prior to getting there. No maps provided.
The SF Cruise involves a pic opportunity at Point Vincent Park, Ranch Palos Verde. The cruise will end there except for those continuing on to the SF Dinner at Belmont Brewing Company, Long Beach.

Saturday SF Dinner:
Where: Belmont Brewing Company #25 - 39th Place, Long Beach
Same as last year
When: 5:30pm
Parking: Beach parking available. It is a Pay lot WITH meter cops
Dinner: dinner, soda, coffee, tea, full cash bar
Dinner choices will be:
Artichoke Ravioli
Blackened Salmon
Flat Iron Steak
Lobster Pasta
Cost: $31.00 (includes tax & tip), but to avoid paying for no shows I will be taking monies up-front (no refunds for no-shows). There is a max seating for our party of 30 and I account for 2 that leaves 28 seats available. Please realize that this requires that we take RSVPs by payment only so get your checks in. Also they will no longer guarantee that we get the outside glassed patio area. I offered to pay total bill before we get there. Maybe that is incentive enough. I will let you know. I have put a deposit down already.
Contact me, Mike KBMWRS for any questions: michael.gullery@lmco.com

PLEASE:
Send your check (payable to Michael Gullery to 16750 Feliz Court, Morgan Hill, CA 95037) noting your name, StangFix name, number attending and check. There will be no refunds (unless there is an available person to take your place). This is to avoid contract money problems. We need an accurate headcount so please only respond if you are definitely coming to the dinner.
I will say right now, I am sorry if the list fills up before you get your RSVP in but it is a public restaurant and other seating is available, although it is usually busy on Saturday nights.

Also at the dinner we will be trading the usual Mustang related items. Bring something Mustang related. I will take it give you a ticket and prior to dinner I will be calling tickets and trading items people have brought. Make it interesting folks, like the perpetual fruitcake gift. The Tracy lawn chair, cracked steering wheel, roller perches you know you will never use, something that you know others will enjoy, laugh at or possibly even use.

Sunday Noon Knotts StangFix pic:
Where: meet in the center grass area near announcer (look for a large group in a daze).
Time: 12:00pm, noon

Sunday: Those who stayed over Dinner
Where: Knotts Hotel / Amber Waves Restaurant
When: 6:00pm
Reservation Name: STANGFIX
Amber Waves, reservation under StangFix no longer doing the buffet on Sunday night, so you will have to order off the menu, average entree price is $10-15. Folks should PM Bill Fuller (SacBill) to RSVP.

That is it. It should be a great week-end as usual. See you all there.
KBMWRS (Mike Gullery)

"KBMWRS" said:
281st Annual StangFix Knotts Weekend :thu

Knotts StangFix agenda (Apr 8th

I just spoke with Sarah at Outback and set things up for 6PM on April 8th. We will have the patio like always and I am waiting for Joe to call me tomorrow and see what kind of deal he will give us. He is the owner. Last year he gave us some blooming onions. We will see what he will do this year.

I think the Bus Driver should eat free! :thu :yah :yah :yah :guns

Mel

"pnandy" said:
is there a reason u always go to the outback there are alot better places down here :puk

We can walk to it and then crawl back :thu

"crustycurmudgeon" said:
Mike, did you try to copy and paste?

Frank

Not sure why its not posting. I check preview and its all good but then it won't post. Craig is going to try.

Craig fixed it. He's da man :wor

"pnandy" said:
is there a reason u always go to the outback there are alot better places down here :puk

The main reason is that its right next to our hotel. Most of us have been driving all day and prefer not to take the cars out into Friday night LA traffic just after we fought our way in. And like Craig says we can be drinking and not worry about driving.

Mikey,
Put me down for 2 (me and Christina, the channel 3 weather girl) for all events, I'll give you a check this weekend.

Put me down for one for dinner, Mike. I'll get the check in the mail to you.

I'll also need a ride...AGAIN....this year......

ANY TAKERS for a 40 year old white guy??? :roll

I have 13 PAID for Saturday dinner.......

KBMWRS
Cmayna
Crustycurmudgen
SacBill
JeffTepper
GrabberOrange69
Teebone

Back