• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

KNotts 2011 agenda..info...dinners

Well, with your butt being so big, looks like it will fill those last 6 seats perfectly.

Mike, I mailed my Sat dinner check today for two (me and DEL65), should be there tomorrow or Thu.

I'm looking forward to the annual Knotts road trip. The 4v / manifold install was finished last month and I'm almost done with my front drum to disc brake swap. Since I replaced the bent push rod on #5 exhaust, no problems. Mr. Chicken has decided to make the trip with SAC69 and me. Like last year, he'll be 'clucking for love.'
Picture258B.jpg

"KBMWRS" said:
Will Mr.Chicken and Waldo be 'getting down with it' again this year? :censored

Of course. Meanwhile, Mr. C says he's also looking for some new hens.

All I can say is the weather better make a 180 degree turn if anyone hopes to see me make the trek to LA, especially in a Mustang.

"cmayna" said:
All I can say is the weather better make a 180 degree turn if anyone hopes to see me make the trek to LA, especially in a Mustang.

Seriously this weather is killing my ability to get ready. Although worked all day today and got a lot done!!!

Don't forget guys there is the MUSTANG gift exchange also for the guys.
Its suppose to be some type of old part that someone else could use or that you had sitting around and never will use. Of course newer items are sometimes the only option for those with no parts lying around.

"cmayna" said:

Come on Craig. Those Mustangs were made to drive in weather. :steer

All I can say : HAVE FUN YOU GUYS AND GIRLS.

Make it an unforgettable moment .Enjoy it !!

Just a few more days... :thu

BTW, instead of doing the Saturday cruise to the lighthouse this year, SAC69, Mr C., and I are going to visit the Peterson Museum in LA. Also might drop by Mooneyes in Sant Fe Springs. Then onto dinner at the brewery in LB.

Contact me if anyone wants to car pool or caravan with us.

Joe from Outback called to confirm Friday dinner at 6 pm on the patio. He will comp you bloomin onions.

Mike is who he will look to as the leader.

Mel

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

"guruatbol" said:
Joe from Outback called to confirm Friday dinner at 6 pm on the patio. He will comp you bloomin onions.
Mike is who he will look to as the leader.
Mel

Ok Mel thanks for getting this all together. :thu

"DEL65" said:
I'm looking forward to the annual Knotts road trip. The 4v / manifold install was finished last month and I'm almost done with my front drum to disc brake swap. Since I replaced the bent push rod on #5 exhaust, no problems. Mr. Chicken has decided to make the trip with SAC69 and me. Like last year, he'll be 'clucking for love.'
Picture258B.jpg

And I think we may have found yer "first mate." ARRRRRRR!

Back