• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

KNotts 2011 agenda..info...dinners

"gtscode" said:
Has anyones Knotts registration check been cashed? Mine hasn't.

Yes, got my registration confirmation today. It appears that I am #196 out of 202.....are they limiting class #37 to 202 cars?

StangFix Knotts dinner in jeopardy?

I only have 13 PAID seats for the Saturday dinner.

I also have a deposit which they required this year.

No thanks Mel.....its not them its the fact SF folks aren't responding like in the past

Paid:(27)..need 3 more
Crusty
GrabberOrange69
Jeff
SacBill
TeeBone
Cmayna
Forddude
KBMWRS
MrGEM
Blu67
David67
GTSCode
John & Karen
Del65
SAC69
Mr.SHHH

with all the healing going on around here, I'll have to check with Amber to see if she sent it from the online account. If not I will get it out asap. May have to wait until she gets paid next though.

Email angelo, he said he was going to that dinner, but may not do some of the other stuff since he and I want to kind go some places we have been jonesing for.

Mel

"KBMWRS" said:
Paid:(15)..halfway there
Crusty
GrabberOrange69
Jeff
SacBill
TeeBone
Cmayna
Forddude
KBMWRS

Add me to the list I'll send out a check this weekend.

<SIGH> Well guys, it looks like we have to withdraw this year entirely. Katie's department got defunded, which means we needs to pinch every penny between now and June. </SIGH>

I'm really sorry about that. We didn't think/know it would happen until yesterday. I'm still going to the show, but we'll have to skip the hotel and dinner. I'll meet you guys for the photo though. Maybe I can do my catching up then!

Really bummed, but we plan to be back next year. Just a speed bump.

Re: Re: KNotts 2011 agenda..info...dinners

&quot;Outlawboss&quot; said:
<SIGH> Well guys, it looks like we have to withdraw this year entirely. Katie's department got defunded, which means we needs to pinch every penny between now and June. </SIGH>

I'm really sorry about that. We didn't think/know it would happen until yesterday. I'm still going to the show, but we'll have to skip the hotel and dinner. I'll meet you guys for the photo though. Maybe I can do my catching up then!

Really bummed, but we plan to be back next year. Just a speed bump.

Darn it I was looking forward to hanging with you guys. Maybe an sd run is in order.

Taco tour 2011.
!!
Mel
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Got a denial I was 346 / 345, guess no Knotts for me.

Just Kidding got mine last week!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!

&quot;mustang67408&quot; said:
Got mine today #363 out of 374
See you all there. :yah

I'm 362/373 - must have processed the 2 one right after the other.

Now lets drum up the support for the Sat dinner at the Bellmont...

&quot;GrabberOrange69&quot; said:
Now lets drum up the support for the Sat dinner at the Bellmont...

:thu...need 13 more paying customers. :guns :shrug

I will PM Sacbill for Sun night.
I will discuss Sat dinner with the boss and let you know, since I'm giving up alcohol for lent, I believe I can show up and still drive home Sat night!

&quot;gtscode&quot; said:
Mailing check tonight for 2 + kid.

Mailed my check last night you should have it tomorrow. Only paid for two adults, probably get kids plate for the boy.

Back