• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

KNotts 2011 agenda..info...dinners

Justin, maybe we can take the kids to get some grub in Downtown Disney?

It's about 15 minutes away.

Just an idea.

Mike -- We will almost certainly be there, although the new and improved health insurance market (after back surgery in Dec.) has taken a HUGE chunk out of my discretionary funds that we did not anticipate. I'm also hoping to get the body work done on my Cyclone this spring...So we'll be looking for ways to hold expenses down.

Has the cruise route been chosen yet? I know you want to end up in Long Beach...

Glenn

Back Surgery? Are you okay now?

Cruise will be the same unless someone else comes up with another. I usually just drive straight to the photo op spot and then from there we go to Long beach for dinner at 5:30.

Send me a check for the dinner so I can keep a spot.

Oh I see your pics all the time here at work because I have our vacation pics on screen saver. :thu

Mike -- A check for 62 bucks will go out in the morning mail for Dawn and me. See you at the Outback.

Glenn

Looks like Katie and I will be there for the Saturday dinner. We *should* make it to the cruise, but it's dependant on whether I can fix my exhaust leak. She won't ride in the car the way it is now. Rightfully so. It smells and gives you a headache.

I'll tentatively say yes for Katie's parents as well, even though I won't talk to them tonight. But I'll let you guys know asap on them.

We'll send a check in the next few days. Thanks Mel for calling and reminding me!

What's the current Saturday cruise route I can see if there's another way to get to the scenic point that may be good to I know the area fairly well

IIRC the cruise route starts at Knotts and heads west on 91 to the end, then onto Artesia, west; to PCH, south; then to Palos Verde Blvd west to Pt Vincent Park Lighthouse for the photo op. From there continue around the peninsula and through Long Beach to Belmont Shores Brewing Co for dinner etc.

"mrgem" said:
Mike -- A check for 62 bucks will go out in the morning mail for Dawn and me. See you at the Outback.

Glenn

That'll be great that Dawn is making the trip!

Uh, you too, Glenn! :roll

Ok after looking at a route that would avoid the freeways south on beach blvd till you hit pch it would prob take longer but those staying in the hotels may want to take this way back from long beach to avoid freeways at night check out the route if your interested

I would prefer that route anyway since the PCH drive is so nice. Besides we need to see the beach.

Mel

Ya it is nice for most of the drive and it's pretty simple so no one gets lost or left behind in traffic :steer

"KBMWRS" said:
Back Surgery? Are you okay now?

Cruise will be the same unless someone else comes up with another. I usually just drive straight to the photo op spot and then from there we go to Long beach for dinner at 5:30.

Send me a check for the dinner so I can keep a spot.

Oh I see your pics all the time here at work because I have our vacation pics on screen saver. :thu

I'm fine....Blew out a disc in my lower back. It, in turn, pushed a nerve trunk going to my leg into the spine. Woke up one morning last year and could hardly walk. Doc fixed the bulging disc and trimmed the bone up so the nerve was no longer impinged. Nearly good as new and looking forward to riding in May.

Have the check ready to go out, but spaced it and it will not be in the mail until Tuesday morning. Sorry to keep you waiting, but we are good for it...

Attachments

• 1965MercCometCyclone.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 95
Back