• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Knott's Fab Ford Show: 21 April 2013, talk it up!!

Bruno,

Fly into SanFrancisco..stay with me and then drive with me to LV in 2014. :steer
Then either come back to the Bay area or fly out of Vegas home.

Make a trip of it since I have a spare room.

The Norcal group (Crustycurmudgeon, SacBill, Sac69, DEL65, KBMWRS) will be driving in Friday...so plan on Outback Friday evening....I'll make reservations for the veranda.

I'm also booking at Courtyard Fri-Sat-Sun nights. Good parking and walking distance to Outback and Knotts if wives don't want to stay at the 'show' all day.

"KBMWRS" said:
Bruno,

Fly into SanFrancisco..stay with me

Make a trip of it since I have a spare room.

Stay with me? :wtf :homo

Have you seen his spare room? Just how kinky are you? Do you like hand cuffs,,,,,, honey soaked?

OK Vinny...that shuld make at least 8 of us. I'll start another post about the plans this week.

"KBMWRS" said:
OK Vinny...that shuld make at least 8 of us. I'll start another post about the plans this week.

YIKES! only 8? sure hope we get more, hate to see this thing just die away

I've signed up for the show. TBD on whether the wife will join me or not.

Are we meeting at the sears parking lot on Saturday before the cruise? Hopefully I won't forget like I did last year

"pnandy" said:
Are we meeting at the sears parking lot on Saturday before the cruise? Hopefully I won't forget like I did last year

There hasn't been a cruise on Saturday for a while now.
Saturday Bill and David are organizing a trip to the Angels ball game...check with them if you want to go. Nothing else is planned for Saturday.
Sunday we'll meet at AllStar Donuts before the show.

So, my brother, (bebop390), and I are planning on driving down from NORCAL, (the South Bay), on Friday, staying in Cambria, then rolling into town on Saturday morning for the show...
Would love to join up with the others from our neck of the woods, if our schedules jibe at all...?

well that's great....but....The show is Sunday.

Did you check our schedule? It would be great if you could join us for the cruise south on Friday. We meet up in Gilroy. Where are you located?...I'm in Morgan Hill.

"KBMWRS" said:
well that's great....but....The show is Sunday.

Did you check our schedule? It would be great if you could join us for the cruise south on Friday. We meet up in Gilroy. Where are you located?...I'm in Morgan Hill.

Yep, the show is indeed on Sunday, but getting there on Saturday as there is a Cars n Cruise event we are joining on Saturday morning...
I am in Mt. View, my brother in Willow Glen... Didn't see your schedule, what time on Friday are you planning on rolling south? We are targeting late morning/ early afternoon, to avoid traffic leaving the Bay Area...

Back