• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Knott's Fab Ford Show: 21 April 2013, talk it up!!

Still not sure if I'll be at the Outback Fri night or having dinner with my cousin. I'll let you all know asap.

9 more days! I'm almost ready to go. Here a picture of my 67 coupe. It has been a father son project for me and my dad over this past year. Looking forward to meeting everybody.
subu9aja.jpg

-Tim

Last edited by a moderator:
Tim...will you be at Outback Friday night?

If not then look around the 67'68 area at the show. There are a few of us with those years....check for the windshield StangFix sticker.

"KBMWRS" said:
Tim...will you be at Outback Friday night?

If not then look around the 67'68 area at the show. There are a few of us with those years....check for the windshield StangFix sticker.

I'm not sure of I'll be able to make it on Friday or not, I have to work at 5 but I'm trying to take the day off in order to make it. I will meet up with everyone on Sunday morning at the donut place though.

-Tim

Sorry to say that we are not attending Knotts this year. It looks like I will be up in Santa Rosa on Sat to view an upcoming Mustang project which is Bite Me's (Mytoys) 65 fb. In addition, someone I'm very close to wants to go fishing that day as well and the daughter is moving out this and next weekend. So please cancel my dinner spots for 2. Mike, if you want to use the SF banner, I can bring it down to your work this next week.

Hey everyone,

For the Angels game on Saturday, they have good amount of tickets for around 20 bucks a piece. What I can do is buy the tickets all at once so we can sit next to each other. Also I'm going to try to sit us in an area that we don't get fried by the sun the whole game. Unless you want to try to get as close to the field as we can.

So everyone that is going reply to this post in the next couple of days. I would like to buy the tickets on Wednesday. You guys can pay me back this weekend.

Oh yeah looks like Justin Verlander is pitching on Saturday. Might be be a blow out for the Tigers, since we never know if the Angels offense will so up.

David

"David67" said:
Hey everyone,

For the Angels game on Saturday...reply to this post in the next couple of days. I would like to buy the tickets on Wednesday. You guys can pay me back this weekend.

David

I'm in for one ticket. And they sell beer at baseball stadiums, right?

"David67" said:
So everyone that is going reply to this post in the next couple of days. I would like to buy tickets for everyone.There is no need to pay me back this weekend.

Joann and I are in for two.

:thu

Hi, thanks for offering, but no tickets for Tom or I. We're either going to visit the Petersen or NHRA Museums on Saturday.

"DEL65" said:
Hi, thanks for offering, but no tickets for Tom or I. We're either going to visit the Petersen or NHRA Museums on Saturday.

I'd suggest the Petersen if you haven't been before.

If you guys go to the Peterson this weekend, check out Groupon. They have 50% off tickets right now.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

GrabberOrange69 - They sell beer!!!

KBMWRS - Hey Dad I thought you were going to pay for everyone. :hide

If it were a dodger game, Amber might make me go!

Angels are my team, but their stadium isn't my favorite! I really like Dodger Stadium.

Mel

Dodger stadium is a pain in the butt to get to and leave. Never again go there.

Last time we were there 10 years ago it was awesome the way they blocked all the lanes off so that there were 8 lanes in the busy direction and 1 the other way.

Besides Amber's Grandfather helped build it.

Mel

Ok everyone that's going to the baseball game. It's 20 bucks a ticket and no Mike you can't give me 40 rolls of pennies for your ticket.:)

"David67" said:
Ok everyone that's going to the baseball game. It's 20 bucks a ticket and no Mike you can't give me 40 rolls of pennies for your ticket.:)

Rolls? I don't have them rolled.

Hey, folks.

Work has got the best of me, and I'm not going to be able to attend Knotts this year. I'd already limited myself to flying down instead of driving just to minimize the time away, but it won't be enough.

I'm bummed, because I'll miss seeing everyone and hanging and the general funstive nature. Got...to...maintain...some ...sense of...sanity, though.

Have a beer and two beefs for me!

Sorry to hear that, Bill. We'll miss you!

Work has been insane for me also and I am going in today for 4 or 5 hours (supposed to be my flex day off).

I'll be there, but only on Sunday and, sadly, not with the mustang (see pleas for help in the engine forum, hah). Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Back