• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Knott's Fab Ford Show: 21 April 2013, talk it up!!

Most of the motel is under remodeling (rooms only)...so its basically empty here...not many cars in the parking lot.

To the ball game...

Angels beat the Tigers 10 to 0. 9 of those runs were in the first inning! :thu

Then we watched the Vancouver Canucks beat the Red Wings. Not a good day for Detroit.

Great show again!

On my way home, my radiator decided to loose a drain plug. I nursed the car home (thank goodness for synthetic AMSOIL) and the car died in Thousand Oaks, near the 101 and 23 interchange. SWMBO came out and tried to help, and couldn't get it started. Ended up getting a tow and got home at approx 9:30 last night. Tired, burnt and exhausted, went to bed to arise to a new day.

Steve,
Lucky for you, you live somewhat near by. Now, hopefully the NorCal group will make it home without any mechanical issues.

I made it home with no issues. While I was gone, my apartment was flooded from the upstairs unit. The apartment manager called on Sunday to explain what happened and my ONLY request was for someone to put my cat's litter box in my room so he could use it (the bathroom and hallway were flooded). I got home to find out that not only did they NOT move the litter box, but they put a big noisy fan right in front of it and pulled up all the carpet in the hallway so it was flapping from the fan. No way my cat was going to use the box! He's big time pissed at me now! :rant

I'll be so glad to get out of here.

Good to see the scrappy bunch from NorCal again.
Thanks to Joanne and Jennifer for keeping my boys entertained for a little bit while I got us food.
Thanks, ladies!

As you know, on Thursday the floor jack slipped off the rear end and put a hole in my gas tank. I couldn't finish the repairs in time, to I took my Taurus to Knotts.

While down there my friend Don's 67 FB had a leaky trans seal. His friend's brother lives near Knotts, so he replaced the seal yesterday morning. I, Crusty, and Don had a thankfully uneventful drive back to NorCal.

David67, SAC69, Don, me, and a friend Ed.

It great meeting all of you, I'm going to try and join everyone for the show next year too. Can someone send me the group picture that we took?
Can't wait for the next show together,

Tim

"KBMWRS" said:
Great to see you.

Next year however I think the place to meet will be Vegas for the 50th. It will be the same time as the Knotts show so I think we'll forgo the Knotts meet that year.

No e-mail account for you in your profile...so try stealing it from this:

Or check out my photobucket files:
http://s32.photobucket.com/user/kbmwrs/ ... 8235386166

Here's my email: timothypeterson801@gmail.com

Vegas sounds like it would be pretty fun and would be a good idea for next year
Tim

Back