• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Knotts StangFix agenda (Apr 15th – Apr 17th)

Well, it looks like parking will not be a problem for me and I can expect are shorter lines at Portillos.

Hey does anyone know if there will be any VMFers heading south from the SF Bay Area? I'd post but that would give me away and I'd be banned again.:eek::p

Hey does anyone know if there will be any VMFers heading south from the SF Bay Area? I'd post but that would give me away and I'd be banned again.:eek::p

I believe so.. there are a few that are on both boards.... without being banned...

Most are from the Local LA area, I only see one from NorCal....

Last edited:
Want me to start a thread over on VMF to see if anyone on that board wants to meet up to cruise down from the Bay Area?

Please let me know if the headcount for dinners is incorrect (on first page of post). I'll be calling the restaurants this week to confirm.

Want me to start a thread over on VMF to see if anyone on that board wants to meet up to cruise down from the Bay Area?

Kelly: Here's a link to a thread over on VMF from back in January/February. My post (#31) in that thread:

"There are a handful of folks from NorCal that are caravanning down Friday morning and spending the weekend. Generally the SF Bay area folks stage in Gilroy no later than 7:00 a.m. and then head over Pacheco Pass to I-5. We hook up with the Central Valley folks at the Mercy Springs Road Rest Stop and then head south around 8:00 a.m.. Two scheduled gas stops along the way with lunch at the base of the Grapevine. Most stay at the Courtyard Marriott on Beach Blvd with dinner and drinks Friday night at the Outback where we hook up with the SoCal locals and the out of town folks who fly in for the weekend. Donut Derelicts in Huntington Beach at zero dark thirty Saturday morning, free time with a cruise and dinner Saturday night in the area. Sunday is the show and for those staying over Sunday night, another group dinner is typical.

If anyone wants to join in for any or all of the foregoing, the planning effort is based over on StangFix. Here's the link to the thread: http://www.stangfix.com/threads/knot...ow-open.23164/

Look forward to seeing everyone again this year. The more the merrier."

Feel free to copy and paste .....

See you Friday morning

Regards, Jeff

THEY let you type 'StangFix'?????? Wow where are the hall monitors???? I know I don't have a hall pass.:rolleyes:

THEY let you type 'StangFix'?????? Wow where are the hall monitors???? I know I don't have a hall pass.:rolleyes:

I joined this forum and VMF after the conflict I guess, so I don't get it. But wasn't this YEARS ago? I think we are all over it by now. (maybe not all I guess) I go to both sites, but go to VMF more because there is more traffic, and a faster response. The few things I have posted here don't get much action or help...

And YES I post StangFix on my Knotts post yesterday and got no response, and nothing was said....

OH MY GOSH really... get over it. I doubt many even know about the issue from that long ago... I might be banned from this site, but I prefer VMF.

OH MY GOSH really... get over it. I doubt many even know about the issue from that long ago... I might be banned from this site, but I prefer VMF.

and that right there is the difference....you can never get banned from this group of misfits! We welcome everyone, I just get tired of all the damn rules other forums have.

That being said...looking forward to seeing you once again at Knotts this year, hopefully your charging problems are taken care of!

I prefer to think of us as slow and methodical.:p Now are those airplanes real???? inside joke.:rolleyes:

Back