• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Knotts StangFix agenda (Apr 15th – Apr 17th)

Great weekend. Someday I hope to feel more included and buy my own Mustang.

Saturday Night Dinner. Where's Toni? Sorry, I don't have a copy of the pic w/Toni.

At the show:

Last edited:
A HUGE thank you to everyone who helped me with my throwout bearing. Limping the car 100 miles in LA traffic over the Grapevine definitely was interesting :)

This is exactly why our community rocks, the people make the event that much more of an experience. Had I not bought a Mustang, I would be financially sound, but with no one interesting to help me out in situations like this (lol). I wish I could have made dinner, but I had to watch the Sharks beat the LA Kings that night. (Go Sharks, by the way).

If anyone is interested, here are some pictures I took at the show. I have more that I'll be posting later.

http://saveclassiccars.net/2016/04/17/fabulous-fords-forever-2016/

If you notice Toni missing in the first pic you should also notice Mel is missing too.:rolleyes:

In case you guys didn't notice, the 2nd picture with Toni in it is posted in the photo gallery ;) Both pictures are great though one is substantially more blurry... hmmmm.

Love that pic of Jeff and Diane that Armon got! Classic.

Back