• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Knotts StangFix agenda (Apr 15th – Apr 17th)

and that right there is the difference....you can never get banned from this group of misfits! We welcome everyone, I just get tired of all the damn rules other forums have.

That being said...looking forward to seeing you once again at Knotts this year, hopefully your charging problems are taken care of!
charging problem fixed, on to the next one. tranny noise!!

I knew there was a Crack coming...

we are simple minded folks....open the door and we will walk right in.

In reality, let's talk at Knott's, I may be able to give you some direction on your transmission

NorCal guys be careful driving down here. We have high winds alerts down here today and at 4:30 am they are moving.

They need help!! One of the cars needs a throwout bearing replaced SOON, any on here have a lift or a garage they can use, that is near Buena Park or north of Buena Park? They are in route now... Email me kutzweb@yahoo.com

Well Armon does have a throwout bearing proble that he noticed just before the lunch stop. He soldiered on all the way to Knotts. I think this morning he along with Kelly are going over to David67 house in Long Beach to replace it. Hope all goes well. A few of us are heading to the Petersen today. All other cars seemd to be okay...well my speedo died and then came back to life....looks like its time for a new cable.

OK after dinner it's homemade crackers and home smoked cheese!

Nom, nom, nom!

Mel
07b3e9d3c4cb67c0939c02a9be98dd2d.jpg

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Well, another Knott's weekend in the books!

This weekend is the highlight of my year!

Good friends, good food, good activities!!!!!

See you all next year.

Mel

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Great time guys. I wish we could hang out more DURING the show, but we always seem to be going off in different directions, especially since we don't all get to park together! The show was a BLAST and the biggest turn out I have seen in YEARS. I am beat (like the Ducks were last night :( ) Good to see all of you again. Until next year!

Had a blast again this year! Thanks to all of you for making this such an awesome event worth driving/flying 1000+ miles for :) It was great to get to see everyone.

Hoping I get to see some of you at Hot August Nights - but if not, I'll be around same time same place next year! ;)

Back