• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Listen up lurkers......

I'll offer a "free of charge" fuel filler mod to new member 199. Just send me yours (or doner) and I'll do the work and send it back... I don't have much else to offer
Does that help move it along Dave?

Nice work on the console :wor

166_19_10_09_5_32_09_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What's really neat is that it was only a little over a year ago that I received an email from Rick inviting me to this new forum. I remember logging in and it was me, Rick and Sluggo. And then I invited Craig... and then Randy (Midlife) made his grand re-entrance into the world. What a BIG difference a year makes!

"lethal289" said:
Thanks john, its getting there. Im still a ways off but i am getting closer. I feel the love. :3sum

I've never built a console before, but that looks like a nice one. My $.02.... shouldn't there be an opening for the shifter?

:boo

"daveSanborn" said:
If Jeremy can get Aaron, I'll get Nick! We might have to do some thread clean-up though....

J's little bro was a member but got axed during the clean up a few months back when they got rid of members who had not posted.

"Fast68back" said:
J's little bro was a member but got axed during the clean up a few months back when they got rid of members who had not posted.

Darnit..... Okay, how about this then.... if Mid can get Bob, I'll get Nick. Or if Duane can get Brian, I'll get Nick.

"Fast68back" said:

I think I spared him for J's sake.

Back