• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Listen up lurkers......

Oh crap, another Dave.......woops, did I say that out loud...dang.

Welcome to the only place for Mustangs. Congrats on winning on the first post.

"1497" said:
Hello people. I stumbled in here a few days ago. Nice to see some familiar names. I wondered why some of the anchor members at the other place seemed to be less active.
I typically don't post much due to two finger typing skills, but will contribute when I can. Thanks for the honor of being member #200.
Dave

Welcome Dave and congrats!

I'll PM you so you can get me your info for the goodies.

Better yet, "FNG Dave with the NICE 2+2 and NOT another '69/70 MACH/Sprortsroof/Vert/Coupe or anything painted Grabber Orange" also has a nice ring to it.

"daveSanborn" said:
Better yet, "FNG Dave with the NICE 2+2 and NOT another '69/70 MACH/Sprortsroof/Vert/Coupe or anything painted Grabber Orange" also has a nice ring to it.

:wtf

:rofl

"daveSanborn" said:
what he said, except the coupe part! Welcome Dave!

Don't mind all these GO hatin' rednecks. They're just jealous of my paintin' skilz.

You have the second fastest custom title in StangFix history....be Proud!

"daveSanborn" said:
Being able to pick out a factory color isn't really much of a skill, but if you say so boss.

They did not paint 69s grabber orange sir. Are you suggesting that I in fact was not the individual that painted it?

Not at all, I'm sure you painted it. I only questioned your ability to pick the color.

Just givin' you some crap boss, you know that I like the GO color.

I was start'n to dig the GO on my 66, but someone else shot that biotch down :bash

"Sluggo" said:
I was diggin' grabber orange when you were Shattin' green sunshine. :boo

BS_Flag_Product.jpg

Back