• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Listen up lurkers......

"70_Fastback" said:
He didn't pick it. He friggin' copied off of me... :wtf
You know the rule J. No pics, it didn't happen... As far as i know, you bought the car that way, minus some interior and doors.... :stfu

"lethal289" said:
You know the rule J. No pics, it didn't happen... As far as i know, you bought the car that way, minus some interior and doors.... :stfu

:dumas

"daveSanborn" said:
Better yet, "FNG Dave with the NICE 2+2 and NOT another '69/70 MACH/Sprortsroof/Vert/Coupe or anything painted Grabber Orange" also has a nice ring to it.
I have been waiting for the right moment to bring this evidence that Dave is a closet Coupe Lover out into the open, I think now will be good enough. (I didn't take this pic either, his wife or son did)
72_13_10_09_1_40_55.bmp

Oh and congrates to the "other" Dave from the "other" Craig

Last edited by a moderator:
"daveSanborn" said:
What's really neat is that it was only a little over a year ago that I received an email from Rick inviting me to this new forum. I remember logging in and it was me, Rick and Sluggo. And then I invited Craig... and then Randy (Midlife) made his grand re-entrance into the world. What a BIG difference a year makes!

I was number 6 I think. Damn Dave, I thought you'd show me a little love. Hell I know my post count is low, but Sluggo won't fix it so I can see it at work!

"beach pony" said:
I was number 6 I think. Damn Dave, I thought you'd show me a little love. Hell I know my post count is low, but Sluggo won't fix it so I can see it at work!

Gimme the IT geek's phone number and home address. I'll fix it. :naug

Dave is a closet Coupe Lover

I wouldn't go so far as to say that....

The picture was taken at the 45th when I recognized your car and you were no-where to be found. We waited around for a few minutes checking out the car (which is VERY nice BTW) and then figured I'd break the #1 rule of car shows and lean on your car while the wife snapped a picture. Of course we did manage to meet up with you later.

I think I have a similar photo leaning (just as carefully) up against Lauries "Murphy"..... she wasn't around either.

I think Dave may be getting a tad old, seems he is always leaning, sitting or laying on a park bench while others stand and dance.... :mj

Picture070.jpg

72_13_10_09_1_40_55.bmp

Last edited by a moderator:
Back