• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Listen up lurkers......

"lethal289" said:
Whats the deal with that? I know you guys have been saying it for a while, but whats the story?

barbrady.jpg

"lethal289" said:
Whats the deal with that? I know you guys have been saying it for a while, but whats the story?

I wish I could remember, but they've been buds for sooo long.

MF'n spammers!

No 200 is sitting in the queue, ferreted out by the spam software.

Son of a B^%#$!

Someone once made a comment about them being brothers since they kinda resemble one another, among other similarities....... This may not be all of them

1. Both have a way with the ladies
2. Like the same hair styles
3. Top notch Mustang restorers (J got the better end of this deal)
4. Share clothes
5. Think they are both from Kansas or sumthin

I dont recall off the top of my head who started it though....

"Sluggo" said:
MF'n spammers!

No 200 is sitting in the queue, ferreted out by the spam software.

Son of a B^%#$!

Ain't this computer stuff fun ? Spam used to be something you'd eat .... well some would eat.

"Opentracker" said:
Ain't this computer stuff fun ? Spam used to be something you'd eat .... well some would eat.
Spam is the bomb! I'm gonna make me and Rick some spam and egg samiches next time he comes down :naug

It is good if you do it right. That jelly stuff in the can freek's me out a bit though. Just what the hell is that stuff anyway, yuck.

"Opentracker" said:
It is good if you do it right. That jelly stuff in the can freek's me out a bit though. Just what the hell is that stuff anyway, yuck.

You have to fry the pee-wadlin' duck hell out of it. Nice and crispy :naug

"Opentracker" said:

That's just spam in it's natural (liquid) state :barf

Can I invite that freakizoid Nick GT500xxx guy from Sacramento? Think he'd split the prizes with me?

It appears that we have ourselves a winner! "1497" is in the books as member #200. Congrats 1497! Post up some vitals and we'll get your booty mailed off to you.

"daveSanborn" said:
It appears that we have ourselves a winner! "1497" is in the books as member #200. Congrats 1497! Post up some vitals and we'll get your booty mailed off to you.

Hello people. I stumbled in here a few days ago. Nice to see some familiar names. I wondered why some of the anchor members at the other place seemed to be less active.
I typically don't post much due to two finger typing skills, but will contribute when I can. Thanks for the honor of being member #200.
Dave

Back