• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

North Texas get together

Where to Go?

• Bone Daddy's

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Tilted Kilt

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Twin Peaks

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
Sluggo will be venturing up to Dallas this Wed and it looks like we are going to try and have a small get together if anyone is interested. Ranyd is going to crash at my place on Wed night before heading to OKC to get #3 daughter. I live in the DFW area, so would like to find a centrally located place to get as many together as possible.

Probably looking to do something around 7PM or so.

Let me know if your interested and can make it.

Hey Rick, guess what? I'll be in FW this week for work, are out of towners welcome?? I'm all in in if ya'll will have me, if not I will find you and :nk.
Some place relaxed like BJ's or BWW would be good or ? you know the area.
Jon

"Jonk67" said:
Hey Rick, guess what? I'll be in FW this week for work, are out of towners welcome?? I'm all in in if ya'll will have me, if not I will find you and :nk.
Some place relaxed like BJ's or BWW would be good or ? you know the area.
Jon

Of course your welcome.

Dave (1497) has something going on until 8 PM. Traffic should not be an issue.

Been awhile since I've been to Bone Daddys :weas

Rick has sent me to bond Daddy's before, don't know if I'll get much talkin' done, might be too preoccupied...

Where ever ya'll choose is fine with me and Sluggo if you need me to cart anything small enough to fit in my luggage back to Steve (sellersrodshop) just bring it with you.
Jon

"ko67" said:
Much to the disappointment of all, I will attend if you let me know when and where.

Kevin

Who's gonna be disappointed? This oughta be a treat :lol

Hey, it's Tues., let's pick a time/place to sit those a$$e$... I have a friend from another board w/ a '65 that may come too.

Well, we have Jack that may come from Mansfield and Kevin and possibly John coming from Richardson and Allen area. Dave and I are about in the middle right near DFW. I was looking on Hot Rod happenings for a possible Wed night car show but didnt see anything. Are you staying down by Hulen mall again?

I'm open for suggestions

Yes, by Hulen mall, I've got a Lincoln MKS rental that'll smoke the tires to whereever you pick :) so just let me know where we'll all fit. Some place like BJ's that has big or long tables to fit everyone and a variety of finger food/beer/drinks, I usually go to the one in Arlington just off of I-20 http://www.bjsrestaurants.com/locationdetail.aspx?lcID=64 and there is Bone Daddy's and a dozen other large restaurants (Houlihans, bonefish, etc. at that shopping center. I don't know what area is logistically convenient for most, lets have some suggestions, what all is near you in that shopping center Rick? I can get to both locations.

Jon

Sounds like fun but unfortunately it's a good 4 hours away from me. I'd be up for a road trip if I didn't have the boys to deal with along with "life" in general.

I am taking off Thursday but I plan to replace the oil pan on the Stang and the motor guy is coming by to inspect the rear main while the pan is going to be off anyway. One way or another we'll find the leak.

Back