• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

North Texas get together

Where to Go?

• Bone Daddy's

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Tilted Kilt

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Twin Peaks

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
They have a dude at the Lowes down the street from Rick's that can cook up a pretty rancid hot dog.

Oh, wait, that's breakfast food. Never mind.

Three choices gents

1. Bone daddys grapevine
2. Tilted kilt, also grapevine
3. Twin peaks off 183 in HEB (one of those three cities)

I'd make a poll, but I'm on my phone and its a PIA....

Weigh in on your choice

"B67FSTB" said:
sorry dudes , can't make it ! :cry :cry :craz

Your status in the European hierarchy obligates you to be there. You have 25 hours to comply. :lol

tilted kilt. I like little plaid skirts and halter tops... (Looking at them, not wearing them. Well, not wearing them out to restaurants. Well, not wearing them out to restaurants where there are people I know. I'd better stop typing now.) Although, Bone daddys and twin peaks also have things to recommend them.

KO

I vote Twin Peaks: http://www.twinpeaksrestaurant.com/library/pdf/Twin-Peaks-Menu.pdf
Never been there yet and it looks like there's plenty of locations to pick from in the north. Not pointing any fingers :sbbp but they got .99 girl sized beer...hot wings and 29* beer...
Everybody chime in, it's tomorrow night and I can't check the forum at work (rotten IT guys blocked it on me yesterday...) so I'll have to check this thread after I leave work to figure out where I'm driving to.

Jon

"Jonk67" said:
I vote Twin Peaks: http://www.twinpeaksrestaurant.com/library/pdf/Twin-Peaks-Menu.pdf
Never been there yet and it looks like there's plenty of locations to pick from in the north. Not pointing any fingers :sbbp but they got .99 girl sized beer...hot wings and 29* beer...
Everybody chime in, it's tomorrow night and I can't check the forum at work (rotten IT guys blocked it on me yesterday...) so I'll have to check this thread after I leave work to figure out where I'm driving to.

Jon

Did the rotten it beyotches block your texting abilities too? One of us surely has the technical capability to text you :craz

What those dorks using to block you out? Websense?

Do they have any idea who the :fbomb you are?

Any one of the three is good for me. I can be there earlier than 8:00. Got help from another parent on the baseball practice return trip.

youse guys have fun tomorrow night. i'll probably still be trying to get the color to blend on this :fbomb 39 chev about the time you will meet...

Ok, so Twin Peaks it is. We will be at the Bedford location 1700 N. Airport freeway bedford, 76201. We will be there around 730, drinking beer and telling lies......

Had a good time last night.
In attendance
Jack1966 (Jack)
KO67 (Kevin)
JonK67 (Jon)
Janschutz John)
1497 (Dave)
Fast68back (Rick)
Sluggo (Randy)

It was good to meet those of you that I have not met before.

"Sluggo" said:
Had a good time last night.
In attendance
Jack1966 (Jack)
KO67 (Kevin)
JonK67 (Jon)
Janschutz John)
1497 (Dave)
Fast68back (Rick)
Sluggo (Randy)

It was good to meet those of you that I have not met before.

Um, sorry boss. You know the rules. From where I'm sitting it never happened.

I forgot my camera.

I know for a fact there are some pics floating around. I'm sure they'll be up soon.

Here is the motley crew.

Left to right

Jon (JonK67)
Jack (Jack1966)
John (Janshutz)
Kevin (KO67)
Randy (Sluggo)
Dave (1497)
Nick... My son (not a screen name, Mark...)

Back