• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

North Texas get together

Where to Go?

• Bone Daddy's

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Tilted Kilt

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Twin Peaks

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
Bailed outta Rick's joint this morning and headed up to Oklahoma City, Got the kid loaded up and finally got back on the road at 4:18 pm.

I was standing in my driveway smoking a cig at 11:26 pm. 477.6 miles from the college to my doorstep. Did it in 7 hours and 8 minutes.
Not bad for a Corolla.

The friggin' wind was blowing hard out of the south. Took a 1/4 tank to get from Rick's to OKC with the tail wind. Gotta be 200 miles.
Took over half a tank to make the same trip in the opposite direction. :scar

"ko67" said:
I hope rick will not mind me saying this, but his GF is smoking hot. Tall, with one of those "Yeah, my hair is cut short like a dude's, but what the F are you gonna do about it" Haircuts. She seemed shockingly nice and normal, considering the burden she bears.

No complaints from me..... I was just thinking this morning what a lucky man I am when she made me late for work....

Re: North Texas get together 5/24-5/27? M-Th

Reiving this past meet, anyone up to meet one night next week? I'll be back in town (FW) for work and looking for some mustang bs during supper time any M-Th. evening as I fly out Fri. Anybody in again or anyone who missed the last one want to come? Maybe it'll be Sluggo's birthday again!
Jon

Alright, who's in for a Thurs. evening June 3 GTG to celebrate Sluggo's next birthday? I don't think he's had a birthday at BoneDaddy's yet? :pbj

I got a flat with my last car rental so I got an upgrade card for my next rental, trying to swing a Challenger if they have one available, that thing should fly like a rock over that parking lot launch Rick and Randy!
Jon

Hey Jack, I'll be working/staying in SW FW off Bryant Irving and I-20 but will have a rental car so can get anywhere. I usually meet a member from another forum that has a '65 at PappaDeaux's off I-30 one night while I'm in town. I end up eating alone at the bar somewhere everynight otherwise so I'm always up for some Mustang conversation.
Jon

Cool, lets set something up for 6/3. We'll start a little earlier this time trying to decide on a meeting spot. Lets hear your ideas........ I'm in!

"Fast68back" said:
Cool, lets set something up for 6/3. We'll start a little earlier this time trying to decide on a meeting spot. Lets hear your ideas........ I'm in!

I NEED an Electric Pig.

"1497" said:
I'm in. What is an electric pig?

Ooops, guess they call it a flying pig.
bone3_t250.JPG

Ok, so who is in for This Thursday @ Bone Daddy's in Grapevine?

I've got Sluggo +1 and myself +1, Dave (1497) said he would be there. Who else?

Back