• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

North Texas get together

Where to Go?

• Bone Daddy's

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Tilted Kilt

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Twin Peaks

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
"Fast68back" said:
Here is the motley crew.

Left to right

Jon (JonK67)
Jack (Jack1966)
John (Janshutz)
Kevin (KO67)
Randy (Sluggo)
Dave (1497)
Nick... My son (not a screen name, Mark...)

Rick, Where are the pictures of your girlfriend?

BTW, we had four Mustangs there last night. Kevin brought his Cherry vert and John brought his freshly painted '68. Dave drove his new '10 DD and I drove mine. Hopefully next time we gather we can all park together and get some pictures. Jack was going to drive his sweet '66 but he was unfamiliar with the area and understandably cautious! JonK was going to WOW us with his driving skills and jump his Lincoln rental over the grass and sidewalk, but then apparently thought better of it.

"Fast68back" said:
Mini cuz it was short or mini cuz he did it with the front wheels?

Phhhht, my Fucos will do a front burner :eek:mg

"Sluggo" said:
To his credit, he did do a mini burnout.

did he take off the tie first?? i didn't know you guys rated his "sunday best" :lol :lol

looks like you guys had a blast, maybe next time, i can squeeze into his luggage like waldo(john)pro would & make it out there...

"janschutz" said:
Rick, Where are the pictures of your girlfriend?

I hope rick will not mind me saying this, but his GF is smoking hot. Tall, with one of those "Yeah, my hair is cut short like a dude's, but what the F are you gonna do about it" Haircuts. She seemed shockingly nice and normal, considering the burden she bears.

I had a great time everybody, turns out Jack1966 and I have almost the identical engine setup, wish he'd put his foot in it and let me know how it's legs are, Jack???

I wore my tie Steve because Rick told me it was Sluggo's birthday and my mama taught me to be respectful of my elders :lol

Apparently Sluggo is suffering memory loss as he forgot it was his birthday, at least the nice young ladies held his walker for him while we took pics
04-28-10_2050.jpg

I would have made that jump had Ricks car not been in the way and I don't own any cars with tracloc so you gotta let me slide for forgetting to turn it off to pull one of my smokey rental burnouts. And yes unfortunately it was fwd...pulled decent for a 3.7L though..trying to figure out how to route AC through my seat backs/bottoms like that MKS had....

Rick was nice enough to give me some wire braid for my harness after I followed him home, strange thing is I woke up the next morning in a tub of ice with a scar with stiches in my back? Musta been something that happened with Bambi. Thanks again for the loom Rick, now I gotta go pee again for some reason? Man the ice in the urinal at TP was cold!

Hopefully I'll be back in the area in a month or so if any/all of ya'll are up to another birthday party! :5

Jon 'Luke Duke'

"ko67" said:
I hope rick will not mind me saying this, but his GF is smoking hot. Tall, with one of those "Yeah, my hair is cut short like a dude's, but what the F are you gonna do about it" Haircuts. She seemed shockingly nice and normal, considering the burden she bears.

I'm guessing your cell phone wasn't working??? No pics WTF????

Great time last night with you guys. Need to do it often. Good food, cold beer, car guys...doesn't get much better.

"janschutz" said:
Why were you playing in the urinal?

I guess you didn't go in the men's room John, the wall urinal had packs of ice in the bottom at floor level...the old joke 'man that waters cold, and deep too'.

"SELLERSRODSHOP" said:
maybe next time, i can squeeze into his luggage like waldo(john)pro would & make it out there...
Good idea Steve, I'll make a Steve doll and take it to the next get together, maybe one of the girls will hold you, that'll be something new :ecit

I think Rick's gf has already been submitted as the next mother Teresa for her charity work... :Kburn
Jon

"Jonk67" said:
I guess you didn't go in the men's room John, the wall urinal had packs of ice in the bottom at floor level...the old joke 'man that waters cold, and deep too'.
Good idea Steve, I'll make a Steve doll and take it to the next get together, maybe one of the girls will hold you, that'll be something new :ecit

I think Rick's gf has already been submitted as the next mother Teresa for her charity work... :Kburn
Jon

Or you two could just show up at the June thingy in OKC.

Back