• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

North Texas get together

Where to Go?

• Bone Daddy's

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Tilted Kilt

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Twin Peaks

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
7-730? Randy and his wife are about 45 mins from my house as I type. Figure 7 would give Kevin some time to get to Grapevine and give Randy and his wife time to relax a bit before we head out. I get off work @ 5.

Too bad I'm back in TN for this week, it'll probably be ~1mo. before I'm back in FW or ND. Be in Jackson MS next week, will miss the food options in DFW...
Jon

I'll be there at 7:00. Son has baseball from 6:30 to 8:30. I'll take an hour out of the middle for beer and a snack.

Someone needs to eat a few ribs for me since I am stuck at work. I did bring for dinner some leftover brisket that I smoke last weekend.

There is no such thing as left over brisket at my house. Bunch of ravenous animals I tell you.
I used a little cherry for my final 4 hrs of smoking. very nice added sweetness.

Sorry I couldn't make it..a real bummer! My Youngest had a Lacrosse game in North Richland Hills at 7:00 and then the family wanted to go to dinner.. Just bad timing..

Please keep me in mind for the next one..

Back