• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Official 2009 Gift Exchange "what did you get?" post

Got mine from Dave yesterday. Thanks Dave, I am waiting for the festivities to begin to open it.

Hey Dave, my last name is Hernandez, somehow it still works because my middle name is Fernandez. How did you know? :admn Yeah I got screwd with the name game when I was born. :cry

Attachments

• IMG_7079.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 24
I received a rather large box via FedEx yesterday from Crusty. Its currently sitting by the tree, unopened, waiting on 12/25...

There seem to be some concern over whether or not I got my WE gift (which concerns me). I posted in one of the many threads that popped up
"Havok1" said:
Woke up at 4pm this afternoon. Wife Jennifer says, "You have a package on the front porch. I think Duane sent you something. I tried to pick it up, but it was too heavy." It was heavy by her standards. I put it right in front of the tree to which she replied, "You're not going to leave it there are you? I'll make room behind the tree." :lol

So here is proof of life.
WE.jpg

Waiting until Christmas morning to open. By then I figure whatever may have been alive won't be. :craz

"cmayna" said:
Ron called me last night and was sounding really sick with plans to go to the doctor today. Now that I see what he got as a gift, I'd also be heading to the emergency hospital as well........ :rp

But Craig, you told me, and I quote: "Dick him good"... :beat

"70_Fastback" said:
But Craig, you told me, and I quote: "Dick him good"... :beat

OooooooHhhhhhhh! I see how THIS IS gonna go now. Hmmmmmmm.......Note to self.... Screw Craig any way you think of. Yo better be on the lookout Maynard! I know where you live! :wm? :wm? :wm? :lol :lol :amaz :amaz

Just wondering if they're regular delicious or extra special delicious cause they came from Heartland :ecit

"silverblueBP" said:
Soooooo, how were the peanuts Ron?

They're gone..................

Back in the mail that is! Somebody better be on the lookout! I never even opened the BAG! :barf

They have officially become the gift that REQUIRES sharing this Christmas season!

We could sign and date the nuts and pass them around each year. :craz

My wife's family does a WE exchange every year and the same can of spam has gone around the family for about ten years.

You obviously have not had the misfortune to have around old, warm, moldy boiled peanuts :ep

They are not something to pass around unless the recipients are of Taliban descent.

Woo Hoo! Christmas came today. Got my WE from Garner67. It contained a cool little mustang seat belt key chain, running horse emblem (with the colors backwards), a very handy thumb ratchet that will get a lot of use for those carb rebuilds, and a greasy, ripped up sock monkey with half it's brain stuffing coming out.

Also got some mustang chocolates from the resident candy maker. I pulled the ones out with the little green leaves hanging out of 'em and will share the rest with the family.

And, my ORP shirt came in. I have to say, no matter how GO looks on a car...it looks great on these shirts.

Very cool guys and there will be pics to follow.

Ahhhhh.....chocolate.....so good when it arrives in the mail. Thanks go to the candy maker.

Back