• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Official 2009 Gift Exchange "what did you get?" post

"70 StangMan" said:
Mine hasn't come yet, did Duane get my name by chance ???? :eek:mg

Naa, mine arrived at it's destination long before you ever busted my chops. Doesn't necessarily mean you won't get a New Year's gift though. Have I told you about my St. Bernard?

+2
But they came moments before I left for OKC, so I'm eatin' Rick's. Then I'll have some more when I get home Friday afternoon.

Yeah, mine was gone 2 days ago... found out Klayton REALLY likes white chocolate. He asked again last night (in this weird rumbly voice)

"Dad... Can.... I...Have...Some...More...Of...Your...Mustang...Chocolates...?"

Made me laugh. Big time. You probably had to be there.

Today I FINALLY got around to getting mine in the mail. SHouldn't have any problem getting there in time though. Then I got home to find my Gift waiting!!! I'm gonna save it for Christmas, because if I don't, I won't have much to open Christmas Morning :)

Well my WE showed up today all the way from Kalifornia compliments of Bite Me/ My Toys. One week to go till opening. :craz

I got mine a couple weeks ago. No instructions, but a nice wrapped present inside, which I will wait to open on Christmas. I was late sending mine out due to slow mail. Should arrive no later than Tuesday. Can't wait to hear about that one! :naug

I got my gift from Havok1 a few days ago. Since Santa (Craig) gave his permission to open early, I did. I got 2 new Hot Wheels Mustangs--a silver '65 and a blue '10 Shelby GT500, a window trim removal tool, a '66 NC license plate and some sort of aftermarket LED brake light ("to fill the box").

Thanks, Brian

I hope I got this in the right thread this time!
okay, I'm heading up North for the holiday's in the morning so the wife and kids begged me to open the WE box! I opened it today, wow, not bad for a WE gift! I got a great toilet roll dispenser (I don't know what the little gate thingy is for but...) I also got a quart of gearhead shampoo! A Mustang shot glass medicine cup thingy (pretty cool) and some A$$ blaster hot sauce to make sure I use the toilet paper. Also got a card and garlic pistachios, And the Stang Chocolate, I think got eaten before I could get a picture. THANKS!!!! Craig #1
MGalleryItem.php

MGalleryItem.php

MGalleryItem.php

Now I had been planning to send a few kittens to my recipeant but they aren't old enough so part 2 of the gift I'm sending will not be kittens! I'll get it in the mail before I hit the road. Part 1 should be there already...
MGalleryItem.php

I recieved my WE gift from Dave S a couple of days ago. Thanks Dave, can't wait to open it.

Attachments

• IMG_7079.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 266
Craig2,
That gate thingy is a magazine holder. If you fold a magazine in half like Al Bundy's "bigguns", you then open the gate a little ways and put the magazine in there, of course after you finish reading it.

"cmayna" said:
Craig2,
That gate thingy is a magazine holder. If you fold a magazine in half like Al Bundy's "bigguns", you then open the gate a little ways and put the magazine in there, of course after you finish reading it.
okay, that could come in handy! Thanks! Merry Xmas!

"tarafied1" said:
Now I had been planning to send a few kittens to my recipient but they aren't old enough so part 2 of the gift I'm sending will not be kittens! I'll get it in the mail before I hit the road. Part 1 should be there already...
MGalleryItem.php

My WE gift has been under my tree for a few weeks and it came from KY. Hmmm, I guess I should have opened it when I heard meows, thought that was my own cats and I do not need any more.

Back