• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Official 2009 Gift Exchange "what did you get?" post

"tarafied1" said:
Patrick,
The critters in that box shouldn't meow but they might cause your cats to meow! Part 2 should arrive before Xmas I hope!!!

Critters.........? I don't see any air holes in there. Should I wait for part 2 to open it?

"lethal289" said:
Why me? Who's next on the list!?! :rp

Cause you ARE the MAN! WOoooooooooooo!!!!!!! < in my best Rick Flair voice >

As far as who's next? You decide! Hahahahahahah

Who the F would waste such culinary delights????? I bet those were boiled with the utmost care, taking all precautions to get the flavor juuuuuuuuust right and then they get sent down the road to perdition.

Heavy sigh

&quot;70_Fastback&quot; said:
You are really Satan aren't you Jake?

Not at all J. The best i can tell, the things spent like 3 weeks in the mail, and already looked to have mold. It was time to pass or spend christmas :barf.

&quot;RapidRabbit&quot; said:
Critters.........? I don't see any air holes in there. Should I wait for part 2 to open it?
they should be dead by now! You don't have to wait for part two, it's not related, just more goodies.

I decided to open my WE from Midlife tonight as I'll be away from home the next few days. Thanks Randy! The note read:

Enclosed:
3 batteries
1 set of fuses
1 horn
1 monkeystash
1 can of great stuff-for your roof!

Attachments

• IMG_4928.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 95
Well I am headed to Chicago to see my family for Christmas weekend, so I opened my WE gifts a little early.

I got a pig catapult. bacon bandages, and inflatable toast.
DSC00590.jpg

And I am not sure what to call this............. :scar
DSC00591.jpg

It has 3 giant spiders in an acrylic block. My wife was a little freaked out make that tarafied by it. She wants me to keep it in the garage.

Thanks Craig #2

Last edited by a moderator:
Merry Christmas! My SWMBO didn't like the spiders either. The guys at the post office got a kick out of them when I took it in to ship!

I am sooo thankful I didn't get you for the W.E., after my brown recluse episode last January, I'm afraid they would have met Ole' Mossy (my 32 yr old 12ga. Mossberg pump) :eek:mg

One of my co-workers caught them. At work we have a metalurgy lab that we mount parts in epoxy and crossection for defect analysis of the metal (fatigue, corrosion, etc.) so we put the spiders in the epoxy in a dish that the SWMBO thew away.

&quot;silverblueBP&quot; said:
I am sooo thankful I didn't get you for the W.E., after my brown recluse episode last January, I'm afraid they would have met Ole' Mossy (my 32 yr old 12ga. Mossberg pump) :eek:mg

You haven't opened it yet huh........ :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

I opened my WE tonight since it was Christmas eve and all I can say is eat your hearts out guys ciz my WE gift was pretty damn cool. Here is what I got from Frank, aka Crustycurmudgeon. A super cool '68 CA black plate that will soon find its way to a frame and a spot on the wall, a very cool picnic basket, with all the fixins!!, a set of chrome bumper bolts and cool little note pad that will find its way to my desk. My GF was standing there when I opened it and I think there will be a romantic picnic in the near future, or I may never hear the end of it. Very cool, thank you very much Frank!!!

Yeah, its sitting on the fooseball table...

index.php

Attachments

• DSC00700.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 25
  • DSC00701.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 21
Wow, I got quite a haul from 70 Stang Man! I was a little skeptical while opening (scared?) lol---thanks again, I passed on some true white elephants to my recepient this year---even a used hat I got from another gift exchange!---Thank You!
25397960068_large.jpg
I hope image shows--I got Irish Cream, replica 427 engine, boiled peanuts, dog bones (for Max),deer whistles, Mustang calendar, die cast mustang, Thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well,

I opened the box from Pete (AzPete) this morning..........thankfully nothing was decomposing!

What was inside was frick'n hilarious, but I will wait till I've had time to take pics to mention what was inside (the curiosity will kill all of you).

You Rock Pete :coo

First, I must go out and see how bad the drifts are out to the main road. There are 4 footers around the house and it's blocking the intake & exhaust for my gas fired furnace (makes it no run). I do have backup heat so it's not a major thing.

Sure hope the tractor will fire off so I can barrel through the drifts :eek:mg

Back