• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Official 2009 Gift Exchange "what did you get?" post

It's here!!!! Hmmmmm, 10x12x14 box and only 2.2 lbs...... hmmmmmmm From Mr. Pollard.......of North Carolina.....hmmmmm, no drippings or odd noises but such large box with no weight. Must wait....must wait......

"AzPete" said:
It's here!!!! Hmmmmm, 10x12x14 box and only 2.2 lbs...... hmmmmmmm From Mr. Pollard.......of North Carolina.....hmmmmm, no drippings or odd noises but such large box with no weight. Must wait....must wait......

You must wait, I'm not opening your box till Christmas morning.............if even then :scar

"silverblueBP" said:
You must wait, I'm not opening your box till Christmas morning.............if even then :scar

Ya....wife asked if I was going to open it as did the grandkids. I will refrain until "the" day for the opening,,,,I think. I hear no ticking....

Vinny,
I hear they have a discount running on fumigation so I'd take that package and have it taken care of.

"AzPete" said:

No fluids leaking yet? :amaz

Teebone's got here a few days back. One rectangular box, one oddly shaped, light piece wrapped up. Too light for old Mustang parts, unless they were 'prelightened' by those NE winters.

My WE gift arrived here from monkeystash yesterday...feels squishy but don't smell fishy.
Thanks Ryan.
Merry Christmas to everyone.
Dave

Well I'm not really sure if I got my WE or not. Not marked so but it did come from Ed's Inflatibles in NC. Came in a tube via UPS that my wife had to sign for. She thought great a blow up woman inside and she signed for it.
I did open it. A well protected poster size list of the Man Rules. I guess it goes in the man cave.
I have no idea who its from. :vic

"RapidRabbit" said:
My WE gift has been under my tree for a few weeks and it came from KY. Hmmm, I guess I should have opened it when I heard meows, thought that was my own cats and I do not need any more.
Patrick,
The critters in that box shouldn't meow but they might cause your cats to meow! Part 2 should arrive before Xmas I hope!!!

And thus the reason I didn't notice. :lol

Thanks Charles.....and which rule were you referring to?????

There were several anti :gobp rules, but which was StangFix (SF) specific?

"KBMWRS" said:
And thus the reason I didn't notice. :lol

Thanks Charles.....and which rule were you referring to?????

There were several anti :gobp rules, but which was StangFix (SF) specific?

Not one of the rules, just a "design" feature of the poster! :lol

:wtf... Big brown just dropped off a package from Ron Weber... I could have really used the little giant pump BeachPony, not the effn peanuts in the box!

24622180425_large.jpg

24622180424_large.jpg

"silverblueBP" said:
Soooooo, how were the peanuts Ron?

"beach pony" said:
They're gone..................

Back in the mail that is! Somebody better be on the lookout! I never even opened the BAG! :barf
They have officially become the gift that REQUIRES sharing this Christmas season!

Why me? Who's next on the list!?! :rp

Last edited by a moderator:
"lethal289" said:
:wtf... Big brown just dropped off a package from Ron Weber... I could have really used the little giant pump BeachPony, not the effn peanuts in the box!

I like boiled peanuts, but those just look nasty. NOT good unless they are fresh. :barf

Wait. I've seen those before... my bad, that was a diaper earlier today.

The funny part is, they sure look like they have mold on them now. The look on swmbos face after she got them from the door, and i opened them... Priceless. :lol

Back