• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Project POS '67 Coupe

My boys want me to build a "desk" with the front of the POS coupe like this from the TV show "iCarly" on Nickelodeon they watch...
import_000052.jpg

they want the Xbox and a TV in there so they can race inside a car...

they do goofy things with logos. The laptop comuters have a pear instead of an apple. I'm guessing the weiner dog is just to be silly.

"tarafied1" said:
they do goofy things with logos. The laptop comuters have a pear instead of an apple. I'm guessing the weiner dog is just to be silly.

The letters on the hood look like **aply. Can't make out the first two.

Frank

Wow, Dave. Not sure if you've posted anything else on this car, but if the daughter hasn't mentioned it, it's probably because she's ignoring it, hoping it will go away! In fact, if you sit on this too long, it probably will just go away. Wow.

I've heard people say, "it's the rust you can't see that you worry about." Now I understand, the rust you can't see is gone, it's just a black hole that has sucked all the metal out.

BTW, how far are you from Durham, N.C.? I have a nephew that is graduating from college in April and I'll be out there.

Back