• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Rapid Rabbit's 70 Stang

Your oil pressure seems to be a bit high. Can't explain the first cold start.
Need to rebuild the carb
It's an EFI, Mark...can't you hear that with those big ears of yours????

Your oil pressure seems to be a bit high. Can't explain the first cold start.
It's an EFI, Mark...can't you hear that with those big ears of yours????

Jesus, you guys don't "get" jokes do ya. I was channeling my inner De-Wayne.

I uncovered the Stang today to get some work done.

Replaced rear side marker socket. Thanks to midlife for hooking me up.

Pulled the dash and cluster out to upgrade the dash lights so I can actually see the gauges at night.

Trying to decide if I should replace the circuit board while it's out.

1554675696d9d99bdbbcbdad2881f841.jpgca1113c2e101d1e07d2ec51f095ae069.jpgd0fabce7cb8202a42243d994e8204394.jpg

I've always hated the giant empty space between the radiator and the grill when the hood is open.

So today I started on this cover up. This is just a test fit yet. The holes don't line up for the hood bumpers and I had to remove the Horns. Have to mount them lower. But overall I like the look.

6f08941177595b834418fdd4b6f447f0.jpg
073d01d7ba7ed621533773d9b084e38d.jpg

BIG difference. Like it. Before you lock that thing down you might consider blacking out the face of your radiator. Personally, I am not a fan of a shiny aluminum block up front. Detracts from the look of the front end.

That looks good, made by undercover innovations.
Yes it's is.
BIG difference. Like it. Before you lock that thing down you might consider blacking out the face of your radiator. Personally, I am not a fan of a shiny aluminum block up front. Detracts from the look of the front end.
I don't like the look of the radiator either. I wanted to paint it but want sure if it was ok to do.

My car hates me!

I changed all the dash lights to LED. Installed a new headlight switch today.

The blinkers wouldn't lite up and a couple other lights didn't work. So I pulled it back out and swapped some bulbs and got most of them working.

Then all the lights went out. I'm hoping it's the fuse, but of course it's a size I don't have and I drove all over today and no one stocks it locally.

Ordered some fuses online and now I have to sit and wait to see if that is the problem. Uggh.

ba73a1da75cbe1869423b5fdf0f000a8.jpg

Back