• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Roller perches on ebay - $165 & free shipping ... Not me but they are ORP

Old design though, not like the super cool new design!! Still a good deal.

Yea - But you could paint them GO and be the coolest guy at the car show.

26_11_10_09_1_35_23_0.jpg

I know one set like those that has over 80K on 'em.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, that guy got a killer deal on a limited edition "Pumpkin" set that has real track tested miles on them :rofl

"silverblueBP" said:
Yeah, that guy got a killer deal on a limited edition "Pumpkin" set that has real track tested miles on them :rofl

We had a great laugh when I saw those were GO. :rofl

I laughed the entire time I painted them too! I was even laughing when I was in the hardware store picking the paint.

Picture a color blind guy picking a paint color :rofl Good thing it was labeled Pumpkin.

I can picture it now... :dumas

I am going to try to get them installed Sunday as well. Weather permitting, I'd like to test it before and after as well.

You should have had your wife help you, the color is WAY off, as evidenced in the picture below, the perch is way more orange than J's car as you can see part of his car on the right side of the photo.....

Hey, she did help....she laughed along with me. Hmmm, maybe that's why she was laughing :crazy

Too bad they'll never be as purtiful as these pups. 3 coats of base and 3 coats of clear.

4_20_07_09_5_44_26.JPG

"Opentracker" said:
Yea - But you could paint them GO and be the coolest guy at the car show.

I know one set like those that has over 80K on 'em.

I think I'm going to cry, those are the most beautiful roller perches I have ever seen :cry

Back