• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Roller perches on ebay - $165 & free shipping ... Not me but they are ORP

"silverblueBP" said:
You installing Sat or Sun?

"70_Fastback" said:
Installing Sunday.

Got the perches installed yeterday! Woo-Hoo. The down side is that I didn't get to drive the car before swapping them out (roads were wet). So no direct before/after comparison. Though I did notice how much more the front end rises, with accelerating, with no officers around...

The car did seem to feel a bit smoother too. But here in Kansas we pay taxes out the arse to have really nice roads, so I could not find a lot of rough/bumpy areas to test it out. And I can't go over any railroad tracks here... I sit too low. LoL.

So that is my limited test drive observations... :toot

Drive that car out here, I'll show you some "bumpy" roads. The paved road into town (after miles of gravel) is one of the worst "paved" roads I've ever driven. It gets down right scary at 100+!

"70_Fastback" said:
But here in Kansas we pay taxes out the arse to have really nice roads, so I could not find a lot of rough/bumpy areas to test it out.

I noticed the biggest difference on crappy roads. Here in California, we have our fair share of crappy roads.

I love my roller perches!!! I won a set at Knotts and then the following week I order a complete suspension setup from opentracker. I enjoy driving my car!!!!!

Back