• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Roller perches on ebay - $165 & free shipping ... Not me but they are ORP

"mach514" said:
I think I'm going to cry, those are the most beautiful roller perches I have ever seen :cry

Custom roller perches are the norm around here.

midsperches.JPG

So john, do you price match your competition or even beat them? Should be cheaper from the guy thats making them right?

I'm going to venture to guess that Brian bought the perches from John at full price but didn't use them, so now he's ebaying them at a cheaper price just to get some $$ out of them. If I had the spare change I would have snatched these up already, but alas.... :cry

If he asked, he got the forum member discount and if he asked, I would take them back and give a full refund. Even after 2 years. :kaid

"lethal289" said:
So john, do you price match your competition or even beat them? Should be cheaper from the guy thats making them right?

I don't think of them as competition, the more roller perches there are on the road, the safer we all are. It doesn't matter where you get them, as long as you do get them. I shared how to make them right from the start, stilll do. I don't know of any other vendor that does that or offers DIY kits for their products.

THAT is why you stand head & shoulders above the rest my friend!

Not saying they arn't worth it, i was just trying to get a hell of a deal. i asked in the auction if he would come down any since its 4 days in with no bids. He responded:

Sorry, these retail for $225 and the best deal you'll find anywhere is $190. My BIN price is already a great deal. If I don't get it, I'll just stick them back under the workbench and forget about them for a while.

You cant blame a guy for trying to get a steal of a deal :bike

Don't give that beggar squat, make him come detail all your cars!

I'd reply and tell him he should check the deal section of the website he administrates where the builder is offering them for $175......delivered

"lethal289" said:
Not saying they arn't worth it, i was just trying to get a hell of a deal. i asked in the auction if he would come down any since its 4 days in with no bids. He responded:

You cant blame a guy for trying to get a steal of a deal :bike

Why you gotta associate my trike with being cheap ?

"Fast68back" said:
I'd reply and tell him he should check the deal section of the website he administrates where the builder is offering them for $175......delivered

And then I would order them from John anyway......

Why would anyone buy 2 year old perches of the old design from that guy? Please buy directly from John and get the newest design for a great price.

There.....I feel better

"cmayna" said:
Why would anyone buy 2 year old perches of the old design from that guy? Please buy directly from John and get the newest design for a great price.

There.....I feel better

My buddy Craig, a lobbyist for ORP. :kaid

Back