• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Roller perches on ebay - $165 & free shipping ... Not me but they are ORP

"Opentracker" said:
My buddy Craig, a lobbyist for ORP. :kaid

Yeah isn't he great.... :gobp :dumas

ORP perches are going on my '67 in a few months......

Hey John, is there a link to the DIY using the new style perches? I found the DazeCars link on your website but I think that is the older version.

No, the new design takes custom tooling that I made, jigs and such. You also need a lathe so there won't be a DIY for them. The reason we went to the new design was to make it easier to install the shocks. The operation is the same. I came up with it while I was working on the double roller design.

Hey John, if all goes according to plan, I should be installing the coveted, highly desirable, one-off, GO perches on Sunday.

Anything special I need to do - or is it the simple remove old, install new?

Should be just remove old and install new. If you don't have to compress the spring, it's easier to install with the shock bolted to the perch. Last time I installed a set like those, I put it in as one unit, spring-shock-perch. Than way you don't have the issue with the inside shock nut. Sometimes that can be a pain, even with the stock type perches.

"silverblueBP" said:
You installing Sat or Sun?

Installing Sunday.

Saturday Bonnie and I are headed to my Sister & bro-I.L. house to do a 'Saw' movie marathon again. Watching Saw 1 though 5 in preparation for Saw 6 coming out on the 23rd. We do this each year. Get junk food and hang out watching great movies.

"daveSanborn" said:
No more so than believing that the Saw series of movies be in the "great" category.

I'm pretty sure that was Rick's point :rofl

Nothing wrong with watching Internet Ax (aka chainsaw) Murderer movies!

Back