• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

The author of this post seems familiar....

OMG! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Mel

PS. SWMBO thinks they sell a spray foam at Wal-Mart called "Great Stuff" She will check on Sunday when she goes to work. She is busting up over this one. MH

They do, Mel. It's an insullation/sealer foam. Work with it for about 10 minutes. Then get it wet. You'll see how wildly inappropriate it is for automotive use. Nick used some on his last Eleanor. It was pretty ludicrous.

Crap! I didn't notice that there was a page 3 to this thread and didn't get in on the stealth "let's screw with Nick about using Great Stuff".

I commented on his thread.... and originally called him "Nick". After realizing there was a page 3 to this thread I quickly jumped back over there and edited out that comment. It might have screwed up your plans guys, sorry. The comment was there for less than 2 minutes, maybe nobody noticed it.

Ha, I caught that Dave. I actually think you should leave the "Welcome back Nick" in there. Its only fitting that you give him the official welcome back before that thread goes into the toilet!

If it were up to me, I'd rather see Nick continue to post his "progress".

It's one of our biggest forms of entertainment around here.

Now that we all know "Nick" and his ways..... we could really have a LOT of fun with ALL of his posts.

The possibilies are almost endless.

This whole deal is hilarious, the last few posts on the sac's post above has me laughing so loud I'll wake up SWMBO. But clue me in, how do you guys know all these alias's are the same dude?

First off, we don't have a life (apparently) and we are scrounging for entertainment :lol

Sam,

In your absence existed one of the greatest FUBAR's of all time on the VMF (and other Mustang forums).

There's an idiot out in CA butchering FB's and making Ecars out of them. His mechanical abilities are well below that of the average 15 year old girl. The comments he made on his build thread were hilariously stupid and led to a lot of discourse among the longstanding members. There were even a few bannings as a result of his thread. I know that some of my comments put me on thin ice.

Nick's posts have a "certain ring" to them. It'll be difficult for him to disguise any of his posts.... even if his wife starts posting for him.... again. LMAO.

OMG!!! That is too frickin hilarious. :lol :lol :lol :lol

I'm surprised that he's not using bondo to fix the leak. :craz :craz

"sigtauenus" said:
This whole deal is hilarious, the last few posts on the sac's post above has me laughing so loud I'll wake up SWMBO. But clue me in, how do you guys know all these alias's are the same dude?
He is using the same ISP number. (Moderator privilege.)
Stan

I couldn't help it Dave. Bondo suggestion made. And in conjunction with Great Stuff.

Sorry I can't hang any more, gotta go get some sleep. Can't wait to get back here in the morning though. My kids will be asking for breakfast by 7.

Hilarious.

You dudes are killing me. :lol If someone replies with a wtf is great stuff please someone cut and paste it over here because I foresee that post getting nuked. fd

Back