• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

The author of this post seems familiar....

Boy did you guys start a shit storm over there with the great stuff posts. Someone really needs to let everyone over there know you were just joking or there are going to be a shit load of Mustangs repaired with great stuff...

"Fast68back" said:
Boy did you guys start a shit storm over there with the great stuff posts. Someone really needs to let everyone over there know you were just joking or there are going to be a shit load of Mustangs repaired with great stuff...

Party pooper :eek:mg

"silverblueBP" said:
Party pooper :eek:mg

No, it was funny as hell, but you can see in the last couple posts over there that people were actually considering the using the "stuff". There are a lot of Newies over there as well looking for sound advice, just had to see them steered wrong. I dont want to buy a Mustang for my kid with a cowl full of great stuff.

I agree, it had to be brought out into the light so no one REALLY uses the stuff. Still "great stuff" though :lol :lol

I'm kill'n myself :lol

Wow, who would've thunk it???

While it may not be for automotive purposes, I have used this stuff with great success a couple times. I'm a big runner. I love it. I don't like to run when it's cold though. What I did was buy some 2x4s and built a 4x8 "box if you will. 4' wide and 8' long. Using the 2x4s it's only 3 1/2" tall which makes it easy to stand up on end to move out of the way. With it laying flat, I filled the 4x8 area up with great stuff and let it sit for 2 days to "cure" and then trimmed the top. Now, when it's cold outside, I lay it on the floor and can "power run" in place to substitute for running outside. It works great as a running mat. When done I just stand the "pad" up and slide into a corner out of the way. I've got a video somewhere I can post up when I find it. The second thing probably saved my life. I've done some extensive "parachute running" in my backyard. However, I can't seem to get the speed I need for the parachute to fully take hold. I have some old bushes that are kind of an eye sore so I took about 100 cans of this stuff and covered the bushes. Now I take off in a full sprint, run full speed into the Great Stuff bushes, bounce off and keep running. It's great for all you runners out there.

Good one Craig :lol :lol :lol :lol and Duane.....same to you buddy!

Someone let him off the hook and said something.

This was so funny....running on Great stuff! :lol :lol :lol Parachute running into it???? :lol :lol :lol :lol

Mel

Every time he gets a good, funny thread going they yank it :rp

That was one of the best threads over there in a while too!

I guess now we wont have a chance to let them know it was a joke about the Great Stuff :craz

Yeah, really.....someone's gonna use that shit thinking we were for real!

Is there any way of getting the cache of that threat before it was deleted? I missed out on the end of it before it got yanked.

That was a lot of fun, more laughing than I've done in awhile on a topic like that.

Since I did go a little overboard, I added a tip there just now stating not to use the stuff.

I almost spewed soda all over my monitor and keyboard when I read this quote from Nick:

"Nick/UPS_Guy" said:
its almost like i need to strip this to bare bones and start all over, has anyone restored a restored mustang before?

Aren't there two cars over there in "Germany" that the new owners are saying this exact same thing!!! :craz :craz

Back