• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What did she say?

"JBauer4363" said:
What was the other Bitch post someone posted that had (if I remember right) a cartoon like face on a confederate flag and a saying about a bitch on it? I was one of the early bitch posts.

JBauer4363
This was my contribution.
psycho-bitch.jpg

Are you talking of the car in his blog that he claims was his first build? What tells you it is someone else's car and did this other person build or buy it? Sorry, I am not familiar with Joe Sanborn.

I thought that but was drawing an early morning blank....old age for sure.......thanks for helping an old man...lol

"Johnny M" said:
Check it out...he has a pic of Joe Sanborn's E-car on his blog....

Where? Joe's car is a metallic black. The "finished" car on his blog is pepper gray with black stripes. Is it deeper in the articles? I've already read that disaster of a build on VMF once, I'm not going to reread it on his blog :crazy

Steve

Joe Sanborns car was repainted shortly after it was finished. Joe told me that he just got sick of the attention it got so he went with the toned down black with no stripes...

"AzPete" said:
Being in the banned position I am, I cannot search. I looked but found nothing. I posted long ago he should just use the blog but nick needs the publicity to know someone is watching.

I still think someone close should drive past his house.......like a lic. plate search to locate.....hmmmmm

I hadn't read much of the post (don't visit VMF much anymore), but did notice that he is here in Sacramento, which means he's very close to me. What I did read of the post (first couple pages of it) really made me wonder if it was real, too.

I built my '66 from the ground up and had it on the road in 6 months. To do that, I worked every single night from the second I got home from work until very late at night. Many nights I actually forgot to go to bed, and actually realized that I had just enought time to take a shower and get to work. This was all done in a closed garage, and I even got a complaint from one of my neighbors, asking me to quit using the power tools in the middle of the night.

I have a tough time beleiving this guy did this in the evening in his driveway. First, there are city ordinances about that in Sacramento County (Sacramento city is in the middle of that county, and are huge assholes about that ordinance). Second, the progress was incredibly fast for someone that has built many of these cars, it was really unrealistic for someone on his first build.

If anyone knew a location, I would drive by and see if the car is really there. Doing a license plate search, though in California, requires a trip to the DMV and filling out a form stating why you want to know the name/address of the registered owner of a car. I don't care enough to take the time off work to do that *LOL*.

I think craig and a few others mentioned wanting to look go by to see the car and/or to help, to which the guy refused both.

When those conversations were going on, I thought someone had a close proximity of his location. Maybe Gorjess knew where.

Did she totally disappear from the mustang world?

"AzPete" said:
When those conversations were going on, I thought someone had a close proximity of his location. Maybe Gorjess knew where.

After J rebuffed her, she went away.

:rofl :rofl

"AzPete" said:

If I remember correctly per the first few pages of the post, he lives near a physical fitness place that Gorjess66 works out at.....She works out? OMG!! :yikes. She was really trying to go visit him when I started calling her a hound dog. She started calling me some nasty names in the shoutbox and then she left.

Yes, I'd love to find his address. I'd drive up to Sacto hoping to find him working on the car and have a picture taken. Hell maybe a candid YouTube video. I'd become a overnight celebribity............. Craig, :stfu

IIRC, the comment was they work out at the same place, not that he lived near it. I could be wrong though, its happened before...

In one early eleanor post, he told someone else that he lived in the Madison/Dewey area.

I just cruised thru the posts on the eleanor site. It appears that he was posting duplicate, cut and paste because the same words have been mis-spelled there and VMF. No big deal but I bet his "wife" is doing all the computer work as he dictates it. The build time, sleep time, plus work just don't add up. Plus, what is it with his Dad......never heard of any illness so he may be doing a lot on the car. From the picks, nick is not that old so dad could be helping.

"AzPete" said:
In one early eleanor post, he told someone else that he lived in the Madison/Dewey area.

I know that area well. Problem is, there are multiple sub-developments in that area, so it would still be looking for a needle in a haystack, and the needle may not really exist.
he lives near a physical fitness place that Gorjess66 works out at

LOL. I've met Jessica several times. Nice girl in person. Totally different person, in EVERY way on the web.

Back