• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2012 Stangfix Fantasy Football

"70 StangMan" said:
Maybe the fruit of your loins will field a full roster this week.
He will. Screwed up last week obviously. He did sit down to do it but in his race to get out the door he apparently failed to save the changes. I only hounded him for two days to do it.

So the regular season has drawn to a close. Who is it that once again sits atop the standings heading into the playoffs? This time there will be no first week collapse. The title will be mine!

I have not enjoyed this season, primarily because my employer has added a web filter or something like that that prevents me from signing in. My work schedule has been insane so I haven't had time to do this sort of stuff at home. Oh well, next year.

"Horseplay" said:
So the regular season has drawn to a close. Who is it that once again sits atop the standings heading into the playoffs? This time there will be no first week collapse. The title will be mine!

I'm thinking by Monday you'll have thought you spent the weekend with Kev on roofies...

"sgtjunior" said:
I'm thinking by Monday you'll have thought you spent the weekend with Kev on roofies...
Please. My boys are ready this year. The bench is deep. The match-ups look good.

Can't believe a fellow Bears fan would turn on me like that. What's up with that? Solidarity brother!

GO BEARS!

"sgtjunior" said:
Exactly, the Bears shut down AP and you and the Bears are both one and done in the playoffs.
1. No one can "shut down" AP. Not even da Bear.
2. My roster is deep enough one player will not make a difference.

I can understand your frustration and trepidation though. Making the playoffs by virtual accident and all and then having to face me in the first round. Listen. No shame in getting beat by the top dog.

My fantasy football for the year is for Norv Turner and AJ (the GM) to be fired from the Chargers.

"Midlife" said:
My fantasy football for the year is for Norv Turner and AJ (the GM) to be fired from the Chargers.
I win!!!! My fantasy came true!

"Midlife" said:

+1

Except they now play the game of their lives against the Steelers. Ugh.

"Horseplay" said:

I'm afraid that you might have miscalculated just a touch :nut

"sgtjunior" said:
I'm afraid that you might have miscalculated just a touch :nut
Ya think. Talk about a total collapse...again. I had three of the top ranked QBS for the week on my roster. Eli, Freeman and Stafford. They COMBINED for 6 points. I could have played Cinci for my D but went the safe route with Detroit against Ari, the lowest scoring team in the league who also turn it over and allow lots of sacks. Naturally, Detroit keeps turning the ball over. In the red zone no less. And of course, NO posts a huge score but fails to get either of it's season long top end zone targeted guys the ball. Graham and Colston fail me again.

Next season I am going to intentionally lose more match-ups. Two years in row of having the top team has proven luck still rules.

Congrats on the win.

"Horseplay" said:
Ya think. Talk about a total collapse...again. I had three of the top ranked QBS for the week on my roster. Eli, Freeman and Stafford. They COMBINED for 6 points. I could have played Cinci for my D but went the safe route with Detroit against Ari, the lowest scoring team in the league who also turn it over and allow lots of sacks. Naturally, Detroit keeps turning the ball over. In the red zone no less. And of course, NO posts a huge score but fails to get either of it's season long top end zone targeted guys the ball. Graham and Colston fail me again.

Next season I am going to intentionally lose more match-ups. Two years in row of having the top team has proven luck still rules.

Congrats on the win.

I had most points= top team

and I made the finals (by 2). The 3-peats alive!!

"Daves69Coupe" said:
I had most points= top team

and I made the finals (by 2). The 3-peats alive!!
Sorry but you have to at least let me have claim to number one seed (since that is how ESPN scored it!). I had the best record for the regular season again this year. You my friend came in as second seed...but you are still alive so in that sense you did win. Good luck.

Will you two guys stop fighting over who's the top. That would be me! You're league champion. :nut :pbj

Squeaked into the playoffs and knocked off Terry and Dave. Didn't want to say anything last night waiting for some BS stat correction, but that 2 point win stands!!
:beer :beer

Back