• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2012 Stangfix Fantasy Football

"lethal289" said:
Ha. I went back to check, and I still had the screen up. I never hit the submit button. Thanks dale.
Not a prob. just want to make sure everyone that wants to play still plays. ( you would think the comish would ) :roll

"70 StangMan" said:
Not a prob. just want to make sure everyone that wants to play still plays. ( you would think the comish would ) :roll
Sorry. I actually had other things I needed to do. :nut

Why don't you let the fantasy league pan out without mothering a bit?

"Horseplay" said:
Sorry. I actually had other things I needed to do. :nut

What, were you actually working on the Mustang??

I would talk smack to Rick about this weeks' fantasy fb results, but we tied. With the two crappiest scores of the season, we tied. I think we are in a dead heat to be last.... I suck at fantasy football. And Rick and I are tied. He must be as bad as I am.

Oh $h!t, i looked at the end of the game and it said 64 to 66, i thought i had lost after being favored by almost 40 points, WTF

hey terry, tell the boy im sorry for another heart breaker. Im pretty sure i took the lead with the last play of the game.

"lethal289" said:
hey terry, tell the boy im sorry for another heart breaker. Im pretty sure i took the lead with the last play of the game.
I took a peek at the scores heading into that game. I think he held an 8 point lead and you had two players to go. We both figured it would be close. This week was just plain bad. All year the supposed studs seem to lay eggs. Guess thats why you play the games to see what may really happen. I mean, crap. I think Dale has actually won more than he has lost this year. That is when you KNOW it is crazy.

"Horseplay" said:
I think Dale has actually won more than he has lost this year. That is when you KNOW it is crazy.
If you ain't real careful I won't just be your favorite neighbor but moving into your guest room buddy. :yah

So, how the hell did i lose two points? I ended Sunday with no players on Monday night and i had 100 points. At halftime last night i had dropped to 98? WTF, i mean i still beat Dale, but come on....

"Fast68back" said:
So, how the hell did i lose two points? I ended Sunday with no players on Monday night and i had 100 points. At halftime last night i had dropped to 98? WTF, i mean i still beat Dale, but come on....
When I looked at the scores Sunday night you had 98. I never saw the 100. I just checked the ESPN site and they list no stat changes.* What does it matter anyway? You played and inferior opponent and you got the win. Now if you had lost to that pathetic team then you would have something to complaint about.

*After the games each week, all the stats are reviewed and adjusted when the corrected figures are made official by the NFL.

In case anyone missed it,...Dale lost...again...last week. :peter

That's it. Just wanted to share.

Oh yeah, smart money has him getting his azz whipped again this week too. Carry on.

Here we go again. There are still roster spots left vacant due to players off on bye week. Get your rosters square people!

KEV...I'm talking to you!!!

"Daves69Coupe" said:
69Coupe is looking like a possible 3-peat champion :peter
Please. Last year you got more than lucky in the first round. My guys almost to a man posted their absolute worst numbers for the year. If not for that you would have been tossed in the first round, junior. This year you will not be so lucky. Look back a couple weeks to our match-up if you need an idea of what awaits you.

Back