• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Back for re-restoration;)

Thanks Terry!

Gee, I must have spent a day online looking at driveshafts, when in my own region and place makes them! of course! http://www.randysdriveshaft.com/ I called them yesterday, Dante(sales?) said he could have one ready for me this afternoon! I said that's great, but you're on the other side of Houston, and traffic will be horrible. So for 25 bucks more he's ship it to me and have it Monday! Actually sometime next week would be fine. Ran about 400 bucks!

Gee Terry it's local, but it may as well been California, I never went there, it was all by phone and they gave me instructions how to measure! Let's see Monday what it looks like;)

Even if it was a basket case the trim shown in that pic alone would be worth a small fortune, I bet. Can't hurt to ask.

If it were mine, I know what I would do with it.

hsmith2L.jpg

Well Gary didn't gawk when we drove past it going to ACE hardware;) I said, 'there's my next project', and there was no negative remarks, that's a good sign! If it would just quit raining, where the Studie is is just mud! meh, I'll give it a few weeks to dry up, then stop in and say hello.;)

Finally made a clutch "interlock" switch, or clutch safety switch! I used a miata switch and fabricated a sliding holder, well, the pics speak for themselves.
Time for some TV~~!!!!

This is with the entire swingarm assembly installed, it's close, but about 1/2" to spare!

Sorry but I need a better picture of that Texaco sign. Is it a original one from a station? If so you see them available around you much? If you do really interested in picking one up.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

nah, they're just from Ebay, they're good for inside the garage, but outside they fade out in a short time:(

but this Texaco sign also off of ebay is guaranteed not to fade, for 150 bucks, I hope not!

nah, they're just from Ebay, they're good for inside the garage, but outside they fade out in a short time:(

but this Texaco sign also off of ebay is guaranteed not to fade, for 150 bucks, I hope not!
Link?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I see they've gone up in price a little, but it's a great sign. If mine wears out, I will buy another;)

Back