• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Gratuitous puppy pics!

Re: Gratuitous puppy pic!

Dang: he takes after you in the ears area!

Re: Gratuitous puppy pic!

"BobV" said:
Damn, here I thought I would see pictures of "puppies", instead, it's a dog!!! :po

Sorry Bob, may I direct you to the FGOFL, there you will find your "puppies" :lol

Whadda you know.....the dog does impressions! He's gonna give ko67 a run for his money.

Shar-Pei

Shar-Pei.jpg

His "work'n" duds

Workingduds.jpg

and for those that may wonder, that's a "gentle leader" around his nose. Much better control than a flat collar....and he can still eat & drink just fine.

I'm still debating to introduce him to the cattle prod :ep

J/K

I did mower maintenance, mowed, fertilized and watered it in. Redid a bunch of landscaping plants this weekend and re-mulched everything. Also got around to finally building a tree ring for the front yard tree - so I would quit losing mulch from it.

Busy day.

He is a lab and something.. White patch on his chest and white socks on rear feet... He has some bulk to him in the chest, might be some rotti in there or something... around 9 weeks old. She adopted him from the Dallas SPCA. I dont think she is to happy that I keep calling him Guacamole.. She wanted to wait a few days to pick a name.

My Dad and I. We ran it when we had our Machine Shop business. We'd advertise on the car as well. We took turns driving. Had a blast doing it.

I'll try to find some old pics and scan them in so you can see the car.

Back