• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Gratuitous puppy pics!

He's starting to grow out of puppyhood... turning into a dog. He's a beauty, but I bet it'll be difficult to let him go.

He's got your handsome good looks, Mark.............. :sad

.......... well, he's got your ears, at least! :nk

Ansel's been progressing quite nicely lately, so Deb decided to take him in to work this morning. It was his first day of work for him and I hear he's doing quite well. She managed to get a picture of him catching up on his reading.

Catchinguponmyreading.jpg

"BobV" said:

OMG, I just spewed soda everywhere :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Considering he gets to keep his "boys" until we turn him in (in case they want to make him a breeder), that book is quite apropos !

Maybe Midlife will come to Kansas to show Ansel how to use the "boys" around farm animals... :ss
...you can't send him away if he's not COMPLETELY trained... :headac

We took Ansel out on the boat for the first time this morning. Actually went quite well, even got him to jump off the swim platform with me.

Captain+Ansel.jpg

Wet+dog.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"Fast68back" said:
I'll raise you one....

I see some bodywash in the background there. Didn't we have this discussion already in WWSD? Time to pull out the paint thinner.

"abrahamfh" said:
I see some bodywash in the background there. Didn't we have this discussion already in WWSD? Time to pull out the paint thinner.

Thats the dogs shampoo....besides, its my 12yo sons shower, if there is any bodywash its his. Probably some AXE or something to attract the ladies....

Back