• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Gratuitous puppy pics!

"Fast68back" said:
I dont need any AXE, Deb helps me sleep very well.....

Yeah, she puts me to sleep all the frick'n time :rofl

Seems like it was just yesterday Ansel fit on her lap :eek:mg I took this pic while the power was off Saturday and they were laying in front of the fan.

Naptime+in+front+of+the+fan+(Large).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We had some nasty storms blow through Friday evening and we lost power till 4pm Saturday. My backup generator will operate everything BUT the A/C, so I had a couple floor fans moving some air. It was only 103* Saturday :eek:mg

We had just got back from a 2 hr training fest with Ansel. We took him into a bunch of stores in town.

Took Ansel with me to the Chiropractor yesterday. He got upset when I said no to his request to get adjusted too.
Ansel+at+the+Chiropractor+(Large).jpg

We took our new member of the household to get him "adjusted" 2 weeks ago and he weren't none to happy either.

:ep

Luckily for Ansel, he gets to keep the family jewels till we turn him in and they decide whether or not to make him a breeder. I keep trying to explain to him that he has a shot at the "good life" if he plays his cards right!

I met Jiles when he was 6 weeks old out in a town called Scappoose in Oregon. He was a great dog, and the best companion I could have had during those cloudy depressing cold rainy days in Vancouver Washington. After he turned one we moved back to the Bay Area and the shart hit the fan with the wife and we split up. I was going through a really dark time and found myself incapable of taking care of myself let alone my best friend Jiles. A family friend of mine fell in love with him and I figured the best thing I could do for Jiles was to let them have him. They have had Jiles since 2007 and now find themselves overwhelmed with their own kids dogs that they neglect to take care of and asked if I could take him back. I am all over it! Im interested to see what he looks like now, I was a pretty good owner during our time together, healthy dog food, plenty of daily exercise. Here is a pic of him when he was just a pup and another from 06' at the beach in Santa Barbara.

b2307ebc.jpg

c73f1a21.jpg

I will be picking him up after work today and will post pics as soon as possible.

"blue65coupe" said:
Very cool.

Im nervous and excited all at the same time. Hope he remembers me.

"silverblueBP" said:
Great looking pup Abe :10

:hijacked
Thanks Mark, I will start a new thread later on tonight after Jiles and I get reacquainted, didn't mean to derail the thread, even if by invitation. LoL

Your okay in my book Mark, regardless of what these yahoos say. :rofl

Actually, this IS the puppy thread for all. I just kinda hog it :craz

Last night was a little nerve wrecking for me, I was feeling a little sick but was determined to go pick up Jiles to renew our friendship. It went really well, he remembered me and once he jumped into my lap he did what he could to keep his little friends away.

Here he is hanging out in the passenger seat on the drive home.

c8ba376e.jpg

Getting used to the backyard again

34b2def6.jpg

Reminding him of some manners he forgot before being allowed in.

7d4c1dfc.jpg

Getting acquainted with Fred

6dbf3b39.jpg

Lets go to sleep, it's been a long evening

d0438e1a.jpg

This morning we went for a walk/jog, time to whip this old man into shape. Wonder what this thing is for?

e1e0ba7c.jpg

It was really weird to see him as a much older dog, not as fast as he used to be but so much more calm now. He has wised up in his old age.

"blue65coupe" said:
very cool

Thanks Duane, it's nice to regain an old friend.

"70 StangMan" said:
I was wondering if he was going to remember you Abe.

When I first showed up, the same thought crossed my mind. As soon as I took a seat in the living room which has a glass door to the yard he started going crazy. My friend was like, he never acts like this, you better go out and say hi. As soon as I stepped out and they opened the gate to the pool where he likes to roam he darted right at me, it was a really nice feeling that he didnt forget.

It's cool that they lack the concept of time! When we had our CCI facility dog Jeb, his puppy raiser came and saw him after 5 years. You would have thought she just turned him in. Jeb immediately knew who she was and acted like a little pup all over again. It was quite moving.

Great dog Abe, hope you many fun years with Jiles!

"silverblueBP" said:
It's cool that they lack the concept of time! When we had our CCI facility dog Jeb, his puppy raiser came and saw him after 5 years. You would have thought she just turned him in. Jeb immediately knew who she was and acted like a little pup all over again. It was quite moving.

Great dog Abe, hope you many fun years with Jiles!

Thanks Mark, it is really cool how dogs seem to never forget and I am jealous of the fact that they have no concept of time. I am looking forward to our new future adventures, the first of many will be taking him with me to LA this weekend to hang out with Stefan and I. When he was just a pup he was the very best Lady Killer I had ever known, hope he's still got it. LoL

Back