• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Gratuitous puppy pics!

Here you go ****wad, when he's at the house he wears........nothing, au naturale :nk

IMG_3619Large.jpg

BTW, I just woke him up to take this pic, if I was you, I would NOT come around him anytime soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the pic but I bet he hates your a$$ right now. "Sumbit(h makes me wear that stupid strap all day and then won't even let me sleep. Lick my balls he[[, I'll chew his off in his sleep. Stupid rabbit-eared, bat visioned ________er."

I wasn't going to post this, but WTH......

as he was heading back to his bed, he said to take one more picture just for you 2.

The caption reads: "Kiss my a$$"

IMG_3620Large.jpg

I'd wager both of them printed out a life size copy and it's taped to the wall above the throne.

Re: Gratuitous puppy pic!

"beach pony" said:
Nice looking pup Mark. The question is, how can you let him go after 18 months living with you? I know I couldn't do it.

Yes , that must hurt when that time comes around. But you can be proud on yourself to do such a job.

Ansel is slowly changing into a responsible teenager! Here's a shot from today at the nursing home. He sure brings out the smiles!

Ray%2Bpetting%2BAnsel.jpg

Ansel would like to give everyone a "low" five and say Happy New Year!!

1st%2Bbirthday.jpg

Finally, first time out on the water for 2011. Ansel's 17 months old and we turn him in for advanced training in just 2 short months. It's gonna be hard for Deb.

778453203_photobucket_66016_.jpg

He was still eager to chase the tennis ball and even wanted to try skiing!

778453203_photobucket_66015_.jpg

778453203_photobucket_66018_.jpg

Yes, the water is STILL cold!

....and you will have to go back to running the tractor yourself....... Hard giving up good dogs like that plus it is hard not to get attached, even knowing the next stop is a good one.

"silverblueBP" said:
........... and even wanted to try skiing!
Was going to ask if you were going to teach him "The Kansas Face Plant" but I'm sure he's way too coordinated for that.

"70 StangMan" said:
Was going to ask if you were going to teach him "The Kansas Face Plant" but I'm sure he's way too coordinated for that.

The ski season is young, there's time!

Back