• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Johnpro News - UPDATED with Contact Info

Hopefully that will change Charles when Uncle Vinny gets to NC
It's just a matter of all of you being willing to "go to the next step"
with your friendships and create the comraderie. Just take a page
from John Pro's book and it will happen
Toni

I know I am way out of the loop being out here and all. I wish I could fly a flag on a mission in remembrance for John. I would like to send it to his family. I wanted to get the ok before I did this. also I was thinking that I wanted todo one for scary but wasnt sure on that one. let me know. Unfortunately I do not have access out here to make a flag box or frame for the certificate, If someone is master of carpentry. Thanks Joey

This news hit like a ton of bricks.

I've been out of it since taking a new job in June, and just read of Johns passing. Oh man, why did this have to happen?

I first met John on-line at VMF sometime in the early 2000s, and enjoyed meeting him in person at multiple Knott's Berry Farm Fab Ford events. I brought my '65 a few years back I drove behind Scary on the Saturday cruise ending at the Belmont Brewery. Wasn't a mean bone in his body, a guy everyone could call friend, and who would drop all to help a guy out, whether on-line or in person.

God bless his family during this difficult time.

He will be greatly missed.

Back