• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

JohnPro-Official StangFix Fender Roller Tool Box update

I just PM'd JanSchutz. I hope to get away on a lunch hour and can pickup tomorrow or next day. KO, if you are making the trip anyway and can wok it out with him, would save me some time and gas. Been crazy busy here lately, I work for ATT in the headquarters building downtown.

Met up with Jan yesterday, was great talking to a fellow stangfixxer and got to check out his car. I think we both have a fondness for all things stainless....

Anyhow, will get her done this weekend. In all our talking though yesterday I didnt get the lock combination. Can one of you guys PM me that? Also, let me know who is next in line on this.

Got the Mustang done. Man, that was a workout for an old guy. I did crack my paint all to hell on the drivers side, very little if any on the passenger side. Am not too worried, will be covered with wheelwell molding. I don't believe I will be able to run the G-Force tires. Total tire width mounted on the 11" wide TT II is 12 15/16"

Attachments

• IMG_7458.JPG
    637.9 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_7472.JPG
    896.6 KB · Views: 221
Fast work! Your fenders came out nicer than mine! I had to go over the PO's weak attempt at rolling the fenders. Don't forget the John Henry!

Where's it headed next?

I just dropped mine another inch in the back and about an inch and a half in the front.

I'm ready for it.

Attachments

• IMAG0260.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 174
So, you're ready to use it?
text mssg just received back saying "uh yep"
Mike, I just PM'd you Sluggo's addy. Go ahead and let er rip to Richmond, TX.

"Fast68back" said:
Bout time you lowered that thing!

Thinking about going another 1/2 inch in the front or 1/4 up in the back. it's nose up just a bit still.

Attachments

• IMAG0251.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 132
32.2 lbs.
Enroute to next victim.

Right side went like clockwork. Left side got some paint cracking but the was about a paper thickness of filler under it. No biggie

Sent from my HTC Liberty using Tapatalk

62c447c3-ad78-424a.jpg

Sent from my HTC Liberty using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the Fender rolling tool still in Texas? Ya think it could make a trip austin? I was just looking into renting one off ebay, and it occurred to me the Stangfix.com tool might be a option. I'll even be in the Houston area next week, but not driving the Mustang. ;(

Thanks -Mark

Back