• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Mustang playing cards

If I knew my car was going to be one of the 54, I'd probabaly order at least 5 decks, maybe more, to send out to my dad and uncle, etc, who are mustang fans also.

"AzPete" said:
I would like to see a deck now and then again in a year or two with different cars

This was my thought as well.

Before anyone gets too far with the research and stuff, we should check with Angelo (Outlawboss) so as to avoid duplication of effort. If he doesn't want to handle it this time he can at least give valuable advice to whoever does.

Frank

We also need to get the OK to use the Stangfix logo on the backs...hopefully this process will be a lot less painful than it seemed to be on VMF.

Frank

"Mustangfeverrr" said:
This sounds like a great idea. (I wonder why I don't remember these at all from the other site??? Getting old sucks. :roll )
Now that I think about it I recieved a pack of these cards several years ago in a W.E. exchange. I never knew that there were pictures of members cars on them so I never opened the pack. :shrug Guess I'll gome home and shuffle thru them.

"crustycurmudgeon" said:
Why do I get the feeling this deck's gonna have a lot of '67/'68 fastbacks...

Frank

The Coupes are being driven.......no time for photos........

"crustycurmudgeon" said:
Why do I get the feeling this deck's gonna have a lot of '67/'68 fastbacks...

Frank

There's a better chance that all of the cars will be Grabber Orange in color...

I'd like to see Jeremy's Trike as one of the Jokers!

I'd suggest getting a sample from the vendor to see what their printing looks like.

The people that get their cars pics on the cards should pony up. the initial coinage.

Can we gather 54 cars? Scratch that, 52 cars, Jeremy's trick and a silverblue bobblehead?

"Sluggo" said:
I'd suggest getting a sample from the vendor to see what their printing looks like.

The people that get their cars pics on the cards should pony up. the initial coinage.

Can we gather 54 cars? Scratch that, 52 cars, Jeremy's trick and a silverblue bobblehead?

Do you think we can set a card aside for johnpro?

Well, I would love to see my cars in the deck. Even though ED isn't done yet, I do have a couple good shots.

I'll gladly pay $100 each to put them on and then buy several decks of cards for gifts like last time.

IIRC Angelo ended up with many extra decks when all was said and done and barely broke even.

I would highly recommend to anyone doing it to contact Angelo first.

Heck I could do it this time of year since I am not busy again until spring. I'll call Angelo this evening after he get home from work.

Mel

Here's how I see it. Whatever the minimum order is, divide that by 52, round it, and that is the minimum buy-in to be included, that way the minimum order is at least covered. If the minimum order is 200 decks, everybody pictured buys 4, anybody else can buy however many they want. That way whoever sets this up is not assuming any risk. Add $1-5 or so per deck for Stangfix and the website will get something out of it too.

Back