• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

My wife

tarafied1

I get home from a business trip and my wife was ripping the bathroom apart!
She decided she didn't like the pocket door and wall dividing the shower from the vanity.
a693689a-aa9d-f2f3.jpg

a693689a-aaad-0d9c.jpg

Here's Johnny uh I mean Tara!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice story, I've heard better, like the one about the lonely man that gets home from a business trip and he can't wait to join his wife in the shower so he rips the wall down.

"ZFORCE" said:
Nice story, I've heard better, like the one about the lonely man that gets home from a business trip and he can't wait to join his wife in the shower so he rips the wall down.
Hehe

Yes. She never liked it. It was a pocket door and we never used it. I guess it was so you could fog up the shower or stink up the can and the other person could still brush their teeth or whatever.

Now while you're at it you'll end up remodeling the whole bathroom too. One thing leads to another and another.

I came home once from a trip to find my wife had decided to start a painting project in our bedroom. She got 1 1/2 walls done then stopped and got sick the next 3 days. It stayed like that for well over a year. She gets an idea in her head and starts but usually never finishes.

Haha welcome to my world. My wife does stuff like this all the time. I go to work one morning, and come back to a landscaped backyard and new massive flower bed. Another time I come home to new flooring in the kitchen. Then the hall, bathroom, and living room. The last month or so, we've been tearing up carpet and laying "wood" floors and painting all the bedrooms, painting all the trim and doors. Haven't torn down a wall....yet.

my wife does this all the time too. She has no problem painting and wallpapering. It's the bigger stuff like removing a wall. Now I will have to finish it. She would if she knew how but she watches these DIY shows and they edit so much she thinks it's an easy afternoon project!!! Now on top of all the other projects I am behind on, I have a new one!

We're trying to sell this place and move to something bigger. Over the past 2 months, we have sunk well over a grand into this house. Put it on the market last Friday. Had two showings yesterday.

Back