• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

NHL Playoffs!!!

KBMWRS

Welcome truth back
Donator
Starts Wednesday and I have a full rack of tickets...all the way to the Cup :) :pbj Lets hope. :po

Sorry Mark I have three other partners....and a wife that would kill if she couldn't go to the games.

Don't feel bad :cry Just remember the Cubbies are coming to town Aug 9-12 and I do know someone who can get tickets :vic

Do i hear repeat?

efausw2cahrce1qo5m735d6h0.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
"lethal289" said:
Anybody care for a stanley cup prediction?

Pens v. Blackhawks. :pbj

East: I think it's gonna be Washington.

West: I hope it's gonna be the Sharks, but the way we tend to choke in the playoffs, the Blackhawks will fill that spot if the Sharks choke again.

My wife is working tonight so I traded for Friday's game.

GO SHARKS...yes they have a lot to prove.

"KBMWRS" said:
Starts Wednesday and I have a full rack of tickets...all the way to the Cup

you must be talking about the best sweaters in the game..BLACKHAWKS!!!

Mine's hanging in my office, representing

"sgtjunior" said:
you must be talking about the best sweaters in the game..BLACKHAWKS!!!

Mine's hanging in my office, representing

Oh I'd be backing the Hawks if the Sharks weren't in it. Wait a minute, they're doing their best to leave early.

My wife has a signed red Keith Magnuson jersey...signed by Stan Makita too.

"garner67" said:
Sharks CHOKE again. :rp :rp :rp

I can't believe it! Actually I can, but I really don't want to. It has to be some kind of curse, they need to become the Oakland Sharks and I think they have a better chance going all the way. LoL Just kidding.

Can't believe this thread stalled. Been some great hockey so far. Certainly looks like the team to win the West will be the favorite to raise the Cup.

Go Hawks!

Back