• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

NHL Playoffs!!!

24622180478_large.jpg

Hawk this!

Well we do it so often, we figured why not add a song to it, this way the opposite team will learn the whole thing before the series is over :nk

At least the Habs aren't in it and we don't have to hear that awful European chant 'ole,ole,ole,ole'. Gawd that's irritating. :wm? :po

"KBMWRS" said:
At least the Habs aren't in it and we don't have to hear that awful European chant 'ole,ole,ole,ole'. Gawd that's irritating. :wm? :po

Your right Mike it is very irritating. Until you get to hear your fans chant it back to them! Ask me how I know!

GO F-L-Y-E-R-S!!!

Hawks weren't too sharp first couple periods but got their game together when they needed it. That's one. :ecit

GO HAWKS!!!

"garner67" said:
Tomorrow the Hawks will begin their domination of the eastern representatives.

Go Hawks.

Ok, so it wasn't domination by either team, but man, what a game.

That's one game for the Western Conference.

"garner67" said:
Ok, so it wasn't domination by either team, but man, what a game.
that makes for good TV! While I'd like Chicago to dominate, it would be boring to watch.

Gonna be real tough. Hawks only get better on the road.

Still haven't seen a solid offensive performance from their front line...and I'm not accepting it's due to the Flyers defense. I just see lots of sloppy play. Game three may just be what Kane and Toews need to get it going. Was great to see Hossa finally net one.

series tied at two. Only sweet part of the prospect of the flyers winning, is that Hossa gets shafted again. :10

So, we're down to a best of three. C'mon all you Flyer haters. You gotta admit, they are fighters. They're right back in it!

Not a Flyer hater just a Hawk fan. Last night's game made me sick. Not really sure what team that was the Flyers were playing. Leaving guys unchecked for easy shots. Lazy passing that led to countless turnovers and eventual scoring opportunities. I didn't think they were too comfortable but maybe they did start thinking they had it won. I'm sure they woke up this morning realizing what they let happen.

Should be an exciting final two games. Yeah, I got the Hawks in six.

Back