• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

NHL Playoffs!!!

No doubt the Flyers are outplaying my Hawks. It looks like the kids didn't know what to expect in the Finals.

The Hawks are back! That's the real team you just watched in period 1. Let's hope they stick around for the rest of this one and the next (last) game as well.

GO HAWKS!!!

If the Hawks can match and sustain the early game 5 intensity they will win in Philly. The Flyers can't match it. What the Hawks can't do is allow themselves to let up when they have the lead. You saw last night what can happen. The Flyers just don't quit. They got a couple gifts, saw some light and kept fighting. Gotta commend them on their effort this whole series. They have played hard every game.

One more to go. GO HAWKS!

Auntie 'Em is not a good goalie the Hawks know that and need to protect him. When they do they win because of their speed and up ice change from that protection.

Two hours until puck drop! :ecit

Gonna be great. Hate to see the season end but tonight is the night! GO HAWKS!!!!

Congratulations to all you Hawk fans! I sure ain't happy, but I got to say, you out played us in the last two games. One helluva series, it's been a fun ride. GO FLYERS! Looks like a strong team will be back next year.

Here's to the Hawks... Cheers!

Next year I'd like to see the Sharks take the Western Conference and the Cup.

Now it's time to start looking forward to football season.

Not only because it's been 49 year since we hoisted the cup, but what a great playoffs it's been. Great series across the board and Philly was no exception. My hat's off to you guys.

Can't wait for the parade!!! :ecit

Yeah I jumped on the band wagon...became a Blackhawk's and a hockey fan because of their run to the cup.....oh that was in 1961.
Its also the reason I'm a Sharks fan and that hockey is on the west coast.
Congrats Hawks!!!!! :pbj

Nah I was there already...back in '69 when the had the big lead in the standings and then the Mets won.

Back