• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Pandemic Quarantine Projects Thread

I have missed that thread. It was awesome. Especially the mods you made Mike !
I played alot with lego but in those days it were only bricks. !

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A605FN met Tapatalk

You're gonna go out there one morning and a 18' salty will rise up outta there and gobble down your ass! At least that's what us Americans think life is like down under.

You're gonna go out there one morning and a 18' salty will rise up outta there and gobble down your ass! At least that's what us Americans think life is like down under.

Nah, the crocs are ok. We keep em as pets. Its the snakes, spiders, dingoes, jelly fish, sharks, ……………………………………. that you have to worry about here.

Well except for organizing things inside it's basically finished now. Going to get some fill dirt to build up the base of the ramp.
e18e2c6306f3fdcbc51ff3e987b1164a.jpg

Won't fill dirt expedite moisture and rot? support with some flat stone or brick.
The frame for the ramp is made out of 3x3x1/4" angle iron welded together. The wedge of dirt will go in front of the width of the ramp after removing the make shift wood ramp. Plan on trying to keep it from touching the board on the bottom of the ramp. Guess it will sort of act like a berm and divert some water from going under the shed.

Finished the epoxy floor in the shop a few weeks ago and started installing the interior walls. Only finished the back wall before we added the first new tool!

56930e81107232ce435cba7f64f61b93.jpg

5fe1dd7ac75f959c1483b50ed958f271.jpg

Advantage 9000lb four post lift. Extra long, extra tall. No it won’t sit in the middle of the garage, it rolls around nice and easy.

“Rolls around”? I see no wheels and that seems dangerous, no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back