• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

StangFix T-shirt poll

Size/Color combos, what are you interested in?

• White Med

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • White Large

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • White XL

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • White XXL

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Blue Med

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Blue Large

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Blue XL

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • Blue XXL

Votes: 12 25.0%

• Total voters
"Fast68back" said:
Bruno, I only have Grey, once these are gone I will look at another color, maybe Green!

Shag green? Mankini green? Oh yeah!!!

But until that happens, I'll wait for more blue to become available, especially in large.

I still have plenty of XL and 2XL reg and Blemish t-shirts available (grey only). Same pricing as before, $17 for a non-blem and $19 for a non-blem and a blemish shirt.

There are a few people interested in Blue shirts. I can have some made up, but I'd like to have them all done at the same time. If you are interested in a Blue shirt, please send me a PM with the size and qty you would like, (DO NOT send money yet).

Hi Rick

Got today my " blemish shirt " :lol :lol :lol

everything is fine.THX !!!!
B.

Glad they made it Bruno!

I only have two more XXL blemish t-shirts left, I still have plenty of non-blem XXL's.

I have plenty of XL blemish shirts, 8 or 9 IIRC.

Rick,
Did you use a different vendor for the blems than you did for the blue ones?

My large blem, (and it is marked large) fits like a medium. The blue and white in large fit fine.

"Sluggo" said:
Rick,

My large blem, (and it is marked large) fits like a medium. The blue and white in large fit fine.

Yeh yeh yeh yeh

You're way too fat !

You gotta eat less in the future !!!!!

(A secret message from Rick )

"70_Fastback" said:
Do I have to buy a regular to get a blem Rick?

Not for you big guy. Here is what I have left for shirts:

Reg (non-blem)
L-5
XL-8
2XL- 8

Blems
L-0
XL-9
2XL- 2

So, there are only a limited number of blems left. It still costs me the flat rate $4.90 to ship them and I paid $2 each for them. $7 bux gets you a blem, $17 gets you a non-blem and $19 gets you a reg and blem (while they last).

"Sluggo" said:
Rick,

Nope, same vendor, I think he used the same brand for both as well. Thats kinda weird.

Back